5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit in a case for the new Canon PowerShot SX500 IS
Published 23 months ago by Lloyd S.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
It doesn't protect the camera a lot, but at least has the right size (other cases are too big for the camera).
Published 8 months ago by Milton Laufer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit in a case for the new Canon PowerShot SX500 IS, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Canon Psc-4050 Carrying Case For Camera - Black - Nylon (Electronics)
I was very pleased to find that a camera case is now available for the relatively "new to the scene" Canon SX500 IS PowerShot digital camera. I find it to be a perfect fit for the camera and it offers quite a bit of protection against the unplanned knocks and "rattling around" that such a nice little camera is heir to. I spend a lot of time in some challenging outdoor locations in an effort to capture photos of wildlife and scenery in terrain that leaves a bit to be desired at times in terms of sure footing. This perfectly fitted, padded camera case is just the ticket for such duty as well as normal everyday use.

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish it came standard with the camera., March 11, 2013
The case works well and fits the camera perfectly. With the SX500 a rather odd shape no other case seemed to be suitable. The price was a bit high and shipping and handling high too but the case fits and that was my desire. It is small and does have a belt loop but attachment points for a strap would have been nice. It is designed to be used with the camera's own strap and has a snap tab to affix around the strap for retention when the camera is out of the case. I found it to be annoying having the case dangling though. Others might be ok with it.

Overall, the case fits the camera well and I am happy with it. I do think though that because of the camera's unique design, the case should come standard with the camera itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, April 16, 2013
Fits my Powershot perfectly! Exactly what I was looking for. Good construction and high quality. I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect protection - and fits in other bags!, January 3, 2014
I was looking for something that would protect my new camera but not need to be a separate (another!) bag for me to carry. This is perfect. The camera fits snugly - room just for an extra battery or SD card - and the whole case fits nicely in my diaper bag or large purse. So glad I bought it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good small case, May 5, 2013
Very good small case, fits the SX500. Doesnt offer a lot of protection but I just need it to be able to throw my camera in my backpack and take it everywhere without a big bulky bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight protection, March 11, 2014
This case is just what i was looking for for my Cannon Powershot SX510. I'm so glad it's nice and light weight and easy to pop on and off when needed, but also provides ultimate protection. It's snug fit, is perfect. I looked at tons of cases, but this case fit perfectly and wasn't heavy or bulky. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect small case, September 23, 2013
If you want a case that will just hold the camera and protect it this works great. Matches the cameras low profile (main reason I bought it) and keeps it protected in a small package. Could maybe fit an extra battery and memory cards but not the charger. For people who say it doesn't fit, your doing it wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars FITS PERFECT, April 12, 2014
IT FITS PERFECTLY WITH THE CAMERA IT'S GOOD AND STERDY TO PROTECT THE CAMERA..AND LOOKS GREAT…WHAT MORE CAN I SAY..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Great., June 22, 2014
Hard to find item. Works well with my new PowerShotSX510. Fit is perfect. Don't have to worry about my camera making it through the baggage handlers when I travel any longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, March 7, 2014