Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 81 questions
votes
No DSLRs have XLR inputs to my knowledge. You can purchase adapters but you may need something a bit more complicated if your mics need 'phantom power'.
Jul 12, 2014 by Technology Guy
votes
The T4i is has a cropped sensor. Here is an article that should help explain the differences. Hope this helps! http://www.borrowlenses.com/blog/2013/05/transitioning-from-point-and-shoot-to-dslr-understanding-full-frame-vs-crop-frame-sensors/
Jul 10, 2014 by J. McG.
votes
This camera is great for short video clips as you just flip the switch to "movies" and push the red button to start and stop as you wish.
Jul 2, 2014 by John Carpenter
votes
I'm not sure. but he said it has satisfaction warranty. I'm pleased for now.
Jun 10, 2014 by NESLIHAN DINC
votes
IF you're not using an STM lens (and this specific T4i listing does not appear to have included an STM lens) then the camera can easily pick up the sound of the lens' standard auto-focus motor if you have the camera set to continuously focus during video. STM lenses are supposed to be quieter on this camera for video. Solution is to either trade-in your lens for an STM lens, try a Canon USM lens (quieter than standard auto-focus motors) or get an external microphone you can mount farther away from the camera body or to try turning off auto video focusing.
Apr 10, 2014 by Technology Guy
votes
Buy whichever is cheaper. The differences between the 2 are so small. T5i has a 360 degree dial and some extra creative filters. I don't think it's worth the extra price.
Apr 7, 2014 by oluwasegun
votes
While not as fast as Canon 7D, this camera can be used for action shots. Keep in mind that you will need a proper lens and some skill to obtain satisfactory results.
Feb 26, 2014 by Vladimir Sukalovic
votes
No. To my knowledge, there are no tele-extenders/teleconverters which will fit an EF-S lens. The Canon compatibles only fit EF lenses.
Feb 4, 2014 by Technology Guy
votes
Yes. Your EF-S lenses are compatible with the T4i body. Canon's website for the T4i (http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/eos_slr_camera_systems/eos_digital_slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t4i#Specifications) says under the "Specifications" tab that the T4i supports EF-S lenses. Have fun with your upgrade! It's a great camera!
Jan 31, 2014 by J. McG.
votes
Yes
Jan 23, 2014 by Eduardo Quesada
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers