Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 385 questions
votes
I have two children under five-years-old and they do not sit still. I can get great shots of them running and moving with both the Full Auto mode and the Action mode.
Dec 2, 2012 by T. Rose
votes
It comes with the battery, battery charger, usb cable, carry strap, paper manual, and two CDs, one with a more thorough manual, and the other has some type of photo editing software on it.
Apr 10, 2012 by Andrew Parris
votes
Canon T3i vs. T3 May 12, 2011
The T3 is actually the new version of the old Rebel XS Canon budget model. The T3i is essentially a Rebel T2i with some extra features such as an articulating LCD screen. The T3 is aimed at the casual photographer who wants to step up to better quality from a point and shoot camera while the T3i is aimed more towards enthusiast photographers who want every advantage an advanced model can afford them.
May 26, 2011 by Technology Guy
votes
Nope -- 720P tops with mono audio and no microphone inputs.
Jul 21, 2014 by Technology Guy
votes
Yes just take the sd card out of the camara and insert the sd card into the iMac (2010 and newer). You can use iPhoto or image capture to import the photos into your Mac. Also alternatively use the USB cable that came with your camera if your Mac does not have an sd card reader, make sure your camera is on so the Mac can reconize it! Good luck
Nov 14, 2013 by GNN Photography
votes
The T3 Canon is a great value. It would be a good camera for anyone including professionals. I use it for landscape photography with great results.
Dec 12, 2013 by Harold A. Bouton
votes
@Jeffrey... I will agree with you that the Nikon D3100 feels better than the T3 in the hand. Actually the most solid-feeling entry-level DSLR out there right now is the Pentax K-r but that's beside the point. It does have more intuitively laid-out controls. However I have shot with both the D3100 and the T3 and had a much more enjoyable shooting experience with the T3 than the D3100. The T3 seems faster in just about every aspect than the D3100, it has a better viewfinder, and despite its screen being low-res, I actually didn't think it was that bad and it's better than the D3100's. And it has impressive photo quality (even with the kit lens). I think Canon was smart to only have the sensor @ 12mp. So I think overall the T3 is the better DSLR. However, I think Canon should be worried about the Nikon D5100 as a competitor to their T3i.
Apr 6, 2011 by S. Vogt
votes
Correct old SLR lenses do not work. Other Cannon lenses that are available individually are good and there are many to choose from.
Feb 12, 2014 by J. Walters
votes
Aaron D. Locke has nailed it - get an adapter. They have some here on Amazon that are available with Prime. Be sure to read the reviews. BTW, I use my husband's old FD lenses from his AE-1 on my micro 4/3 camera, and I'm enjoying them greatly. http://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-PRO-Lens-Mount-Adapter/dp/B003EB0AXY/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1332972669&sr=1-1 http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-Manual-Adapter-Optical-Elements/dp/B001KM5K98/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1332972709&sr=1-3
Mar 28, 2012 by Patti Cake
votes
T3 street price is $599. T2i is another alternative - it's a T3i without the fold-out LCD display. I tried the T3 & upgraded to the T3i. T3i street price is $899. I think the T2i street price is $799.
Jun 1, 2011 by J. Ackermann
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   39   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers