Canon SELPHY CP800 (White) Compact Photo Printer: High-Quality, Easy-to-Use Compact Photo Printer
The SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer brings photo lab quality to your memories as you can bring your printer from room-to-room with ease.
Print beautiful, borderless photos in vibrant color or Black and White in Credit Card or Postcard size. These prints will be water-resistant and can last up to 100 years!1 You’ll enjoy photo lab quality and have fun all at the same time. Preview your images on the 2.5" Tilt-up LCD and easily turn your favorite pictures into an art-inspired collage with the image Shuffle feature.
Portrait Image Optimize automatically delivers face detection, backlight correction and noise reduction to your images while Red-eye Correction automatically reduces red-eye in flash photos for superb prints. Another great part about the SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer is you don’t need a computer to have fun - just print directly from compatible memory cards3, cameras4,5 and Bluetooth devices4, or print just about anywhere and anytime with its NB-CP2L optional battery.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
SPEED & QUALITY
Dye-sublimation technology uses heat to transfer ink to the paper, reproducing approximately 16.8 million colors for amazing pictures in both color and black and white. Then, a clear protective coating is added which helps prevent against damage from light, water and gases so your precious photos can last for generations.
Fast, Long-lasting Prints:
Print a Postcard size photo in just 47 seconds2 and share for generations! Photos printed from your SELPHY will be water-resistant and last up to 100 years1.
EASE OF USE
2.5" Tilt-up LCD:
Easily view, select and edit your images for simple, computer-free printing with this adjustable full-color display. No downloading needed, just pick your picture and print!
Beautiful & Borderless:
Print gorgeous edge-to-edge, borderless photos in Credit Card and Postcard Sizes.
Have fun with your prints as 5 colors effects are offered for added versatility: Black & White, Sepia, Vivid, Neutral and Positive Film.
Portrait Image Optimize:
For automatic facial detection and correction, Portrait Image Optimize optimally corrects images where subjects or faces appear dark due to strong backlighting.
Images are automatically corrected for red-eye in flash photos and enhanced for superb prints.
Memory Cards3 / USB Flash Drive / PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth4:
Don’t feel like using a computer? No problem. Just insert a compatible memory card3 into the built-in card slot, or a USB Flash Drive into the USB port, select images on the LCD display, and print! Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Plus, you can print from wireless Bluetooth devices4 with the optional BU-30 Bluetooth Adapter.
The NB-CP2L is your path to truly portable printing power. Just add this battery to your SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer and you can print your memories right where you stand!
Plug the cable into your computer for a fast connection for your data transfers.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
Supports Exif 2.2 (Exchangeable Image Format File), the worldwide standard for higher quality digital photos.
- Windows®7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP7
- Mac OS® X v10.4 to v10.6.x7
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- SELPHY CP800 (White) Compact Photo Printer
- Paper Cassette (Postcard Size)
- Trial Standard Paper Pack (Postcard Size)
- Trial Ink Cassette (Postcard Size)
- Compact Power Adapter
- CP Printer Solution Disk
- AC Cable
- Document Kit: Support Center List, User Registration Information, Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, User Guide
| || || |
| ||SELPHY CP800 (White) |
Compact Photo Printer
|SELPHY ES40 |
Compact Photo Printer
| || |
|Speed & Quality || || |
|Printing Technology || || |
|4" x 6" Borderless Photo Print Speed2 || || |
|Photo Lab Quality / Long-Lasting Prints1 || || |
|Ease of Use || || |
|Voice Guidance ||- || |
|Integrated Ink / Paper Cartridge ||- || |
|Built-in Carrying Handle / Built-in AC Adapter ||- || |
|Creative Print Options || || |
|LCD Display || || |
|Easy Photo Optimization || || |
|Connectivity || || |
|Direct Photo Printing3,4,5 || || |
|USB Connectivity || || |
|Optional Battery || ||- |
GENUINE CANON INKS & PAPER
- Based on accelerated dark storage testing by Canon under controlled lighting, temperature and humidity conditions. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of the prints; results may vary depending on printed images, display/storage conditions and environmental factors.
- Print speed obtained using compatible Canon compact digital camera incorporating DIGIC II (other camera models may vary).
- Compatible memory cards include SDTM Memory Card, SDHCTMMemory Card, SDXCTM Memory Card, MultiMediaCard®, MMCplus Card, HC MMCplus Card, CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick® PROTM, Memory Stick® DuoTM and Memory Stick® PRO DuoTM. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: microSDTM Card, miniSD Card, microSDHCTM Card, miniSDHCTM Card, microSDXCTMCard, RS-MMCTM, MMCmicro Card, MMCmobile Card, xD-Picture Card® and Memory Stick MicroTM.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Requires mobile phone equipped with PictBridge technology and a USB cable.
- Supports DPOF "Both" mode of both standard and index printing.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.