Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
asked by Dobewon on December 29, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
It's a pretty tight squeeze for the Canon SX150, which is the same size. With it in the bag, there is room for 2 AA batteries in the front pouch, but the camera barely fits.
Benjamin J. Garner answered on December 30, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Agree with Benjamin. I bought this case for my Canon SX150, and it barely fits...have to force the zipper really tight. if SX120 has the same dimension as SX150, you better buy a bigger case.
Manish answered on January 1, 2012

A
I am surprised by Ben and Manish's responses...you both must be braver than I. I too have a Canon PowerShot SX150 and I tried to put that camera into this case holder...and I guess I'm just afraid of braking something on the camera because try as I might, I couldn't get the Canon to fit inside it (that or the case felt like it would have to be torn apart to do so).

The case itself seems to be a very good one if your camera can fit inside it. I may end up keeping it for my Fuji FinePix T300 instead. :)
Dejan Jancevski answered on June 29, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 28, 2011 2:21:09 PM PST]

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 29, 2012 7:39:11 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product