Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
[UPDATED] asked by Halaking on October 17, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
R. D. Collins answered on October 18, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Roger James answered on October 23, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Halaking answered on October 23, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can't imagine that the SX40 couldn't take a better picture (sharper, better detail and colors in a range of lighting) than the s90, 95 or 100. The only thing you give up with the SX40 (and for some people, I know this is a deal breaker) is pocketability. But for those who don't care about that, it is an amazing (and very fun) camera.
Elisa 20 answered on November 19, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Morris. The S95 and S90 are unique. As a subcompact it can be carried in your pocket....SX40 no..no in the pocket. The S95 has incredible low light at wide angle and F2. I used it today to document and help identify some piping in the wall with available light. It was too awkward with the super zoom. This is why you need to bring 2 cameras when traveling. I actually carry 3 including a camcorder which I think is better for video then either super zoom or S95. Many people swear by the DSLR and that works for them
Roger James answered on October 23, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Is the Canon 230hs a good compromise? Pocketable but more zoom than the S95? Is the image quality as good as the SX40?
tborr123 answered on November 2, 2011

A
Halaking answered on November 2, 2011

A
Oscar Levant answered on November 21, 2011

A
Does anyone have experience with model and close-up shot quality? I need it for photographing my oil paintings for competitions and websites, but I'd also like it for travel shots. Is it too much to ask for both capabilities in one camera? Thanks
Nancy the artist answered on December 30, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product