Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
[UPDATED] asked by dojoklo on September 22, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Michael Thomas answered on January 27, 2011
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sounds like you need to return this one. Other reviews of this model (both consumer reviews and professional) have been glowing. Send it back and demand a replacement.
DK answered on February 5, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for taking the time to provide this information. I am researching these models, so this is very helpful.
M. Trotter answered on November 9, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
TechWriter answered on January 31, 2011

A
TechWriter answered on January 31, 2011

A
Did you demand a replacement? Also like other members have pointed out your problems seem unique, or may I haven't looked hard enough but everyone seems to be rating this camera rather well.
Aditya answered on February 23, 2011

A
My wife loves to take pictures but is a novice photographer. I want to buy her something nice so that she can take shots of the high school marching band and vacation pictures and this looks like a nice camera. Maybe too much for a novice but something we can both certainly grow into.
Michael Grantham answered on December 16, 2010
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My wife loves to take pictures but is a novice photographer. I want to buy her something nice so that she can take shots of the high school marching band and vacation pictures and this looks like a nice camera. Maybe too much for a novice but something we can both certainly grow into.
Michael Grantham answered on December 16, 2010
Comment | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 9, 2010 4:44:11 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product