Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Amber, This should work without a problem as a standard TTL flash. I have used mine without issues on the very similar 5D Mark ii. Canon has on-line instruction manuals on their site to download. It really is a pretty simple unit to use. The newer 430 is a much better flash, so get this one as a "spare" or if you get a great deal on it. Good luck...
Nov 4, 2013 by George P. Hatzigiannis DMD, MD
votes
Yes, fully compatible! I have answered this inquiry earlier. I used that camera and flash to photograph scores of weddings before I finally retired.
Dec 31, 2013 by Jerry D. Hatfield
votes
Yes, very well. The 420ex is an analog Speedlite and will work wirelessly, if you are using more than one, with other analog Canon flashes, or with the 600ex-rt in IR mode only.
Jun 15, 2014 by Robert Perrey
votes
If by that, you mean using the 420EX as a master flash to trigger other slave flashes, the answer is No. You need the 580EX for that.
May 15, 2014 by G. V. Carpio
votes
The 420ex is compatible. However, the 420ex has been superceded by the 430ex, if you are buying new. All the Speedlites are compatible, by the way.
Apr 10, 2014 by Robert Perrey
votes
The t3 is a later model than I have ever owned/used. I retired almost ten years ago.
Feb 28, 2014 by Jerry D. Hatfield
votes
Yes, you can slave it.
Feb 20, 2014 by BJota
votes
I use it on my 40D. It works well for me but I do not know how to calibrate.
Dec 1, 2013 by Michael
votes
Yes.
Nov 3, 2013 by Robert Perrey
votes
What does it look like I might.
May 6, 2013 by Mr. Thomas E. Plymire
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers