Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on April 27, 2016
Great quality images. Recently upgraded and this camera is definitely perfect for an "advanced" beginner.
Product arrived early as described. Questions were answered promptly. Great service!
on April 14, 2016
I.AM.SO.HAPPY I ordered this camera. I'm an (extreme) novice photographer that was interested in taking my photos to a whole different level by purchasing a DSLR. I still have a lot to learn but I'm happy with the shots I've taken so far with the T3i.
on April 7, 2016
Reliable camera. I bought it at the begining of 2012 and it's still making great pictures.
on April 7, 2016
Item exactly as described.
on April 4, 2016
The camera came in exactly the condition they described it as. No scratches on the screen or the lens. It takes great pictures and pretty solid video. I bought mine used and it works fine, though occasionally the flash has difficulties popping up. I got mine with a strap, battery, and extra SD card as well as the charger and car charger.
on March 30, 2016
The best Rebel ever
on March 30, 2016
I am really having fun with this!
on March 26, 2016
I am very pleased with this camera. It's a very good entry level DSLR, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good camera for a relatively low price.
on March 15, 2016
Ended up getting this as a Christmas present one year and still use it to this day (2016). I love the flip out LCD to take low shots or tall shots without needing to get on the floor or carry a ladder with me. The ability to record video was nice as well. I've never had any issues what so ever.
on March 11, 2016
Got my camera body in 24 hrs. Nothing wrong with the pre-owned body! Very satisfied with my discounted purchase! 😁