5.0 out of 5 stars oh so nice, and compact too.
bought this for my brother to film his new born, in the USA and taken to UK. Nice that digital files were viewable in US and UK. Crisp bright video recordings made for great memories. Super light, long battery life, nice indoors performance. Hard to find fault with this camera. would certainly buy again.
Published on April 21, 2011 by AZ Mutley

2.0 out of 5 stars missing something
Published on March 19, 2011 by Tess' dad

5.0 out of 5 stars oh so nice, and compact too., April 21, 2011
This review is from: Canon VIXIA HF M32 Full HD Camcorder w/64GB Flash Memory (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this camera, April 17, 2011
K A Wilson (whitestone, ny United States) - See all my reviews
The clarity and quality from this camera is stunning, so far no problems and easy to use, the only problem is battery life as with all Canon cameras. battery is now dead after 5 months, oem battery has performed better

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice camcorder, June 11, 2011
I bought this camcorder almost 2 months ago. It's been very good so far.

Pros:
Picture quality is very good even under low light.
Huge capacity - 64 gb internal + 16 gb SDHC Card (bought seperately) = total of 80 gb of space
Easy to use
Many manual functionality
Sound recorder is very good
Reasonable price
Compact

Cons:
Batter life - it lasts almost 1 hour
Optical zoom

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera So Far, December 12, 2011
We've really liked this camera so far. We bought it when I was pregnant and so far have not been disappointed. Makes great HD videos and does pretty well in low light. (I don't have a lot to compare it too but I've been decently satisfied with my low light movies.) I love how it's little and light and I can carry it around pretty easily. It was important for me to have an optical zoom b/c I hate how the digital zoom becomes grainy until the camera can regain its focus. The only downside to this camera is that the touch screen is a little difficult to use. However, that's not a big deal for me b/c I don't use it that often. I just take my videos and then upload them to my computer. The record/pause button was really hard to operate at first, but this has improved over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 30, 2012
I was disappointed my my HF10 was stolen at the airport but I am very pleased with this camcorder. I did not feel the need to buy the high-end as the ratings on this were very good for my needs. One of the nice changes from the HF10 is that I can use one button for recording and picture taking.

One major drawback is that you cannot turn off the flash when using the full automatic setting. It can get you in trouble in places that say "no flash photography".

BillH

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, November 30, 2011
I love this video camera it is so easy to use. It took me a little bit to figure out how to put the videos on my computer but once I did it was so easy

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome and a great price!!!!!!!!, February 2, 2011
I purchased this camera to do some amateur photograhs and videos as a way of making some extra money. I has far exceeded my expectations. The software that came with it is a little difficult to master but, not impossible to learn. It is small, compact, and powerful

5.0 out of 5 stars Good 1080p camcorder for a good price, June 9, 2011
I bought this product for personal use. It arrived on-time, the packaging was retail and as expected. So far I have had this a few months and very happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars missing something, March 19, 2011
Tess' dad (Chester, CT USA) - See all my reviews
This is a really nice product except for one glaring fault. I bought it because of the features and the price, but when I took it outside on a sunny day, you can't see the screen. It's so mirror-like that it reflects everything, and you can't see what you're aiming at. I contacted Canon, and they said they are "sorry", but they don't have a matte protector for the screen. So I guess I can't use this otherwise great camera on a sunny day!