Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 39 questions
votes
Yes, it works better on Windows, but is mac-compatible. If I use my mac, I usually upload directly from my memory card to the mac instead of using the camera software. Mac has much better image/video editing software already installed.
Nov 26, 2012 by Troy Smith
votes
Gopro studio is good and free. Handles conversions and edits very well.
Dec 7, 2014 by Dan Richters
votes
Just tested, in manual mode, exposure locks into your desired setting. This function does not seem to be available in automatic mode, but is easily found in manual mode.
Mar 6, 2013 by rs
votes
Hi, It came with a warranty for one year.
Mar 5, 2013 by Tolik T.
votes
Yes, it does come with the USB camble, a CD-Rom bundle, and a basic warranty, though I can't remember how long it lasts. I'm sure if you want an extended warranty, they would love to sell you one. I have been very pleased with this camera. Good quality visual and the sound is good for something this size.
Sep 23, 2013 by TCoombs
votes
Yes, I edit with IMove 11. Take look st my youtube channel scrape line hunters
Jun 19, 2013 by Bradley R Jones
votes
The rattle is perfectly normal when the camcorder is turned off. It has a tiny gyro in the stabilization mechanism that sort of flops around when not powered up. (most camcorders with a good stabilization system make the same noise) The rattle goes away when the camcorder is powered up. If the rattle is still there when the camcorder is turned on you have a problem.
Jun 5, 2013 by Old Nerd
votes
Well what we do is remove the memory card to upload the video. We don't use the cd software that comes with it. And we have made some nice videos and movies on our mac with this camera.
Oct 21, 2013 by Siobhan Carr
votes
Yes it can. You can buy an after market one that works fine. I believe I found the one I have here on Amazon.
Dec 18, 2014 by KDBilly
votes
There is a hot mini shoe on top, I use it for a microphone, you'd have to check if there is a light that fits it, I do not know.
Oct 21, 2014 by Mike
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers