- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
The PIXMA MX340 Wireless Home Office All-In-One delivers the versatility you need to experience increased productivity in your home or small office. Its built-in Wireless connectivity allows you to print or scan wirelessly1 from anywhere in the house. The built-in, fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder delivers fast copying or scanning of your originals so you can do other things while your printer is at work. Plus, various security features like password protected PDF’s let you feel safe about creating and distributing your most confidential files.
Print from anywhere in the house quickly and easily!
Super G3 High-speed Fax2 ensures efficient communication and thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, your copies will maintain the integrity of the original. This versatile Wireless Office All-In-One also prints photo lab quality pictures. Speaking of photos, take full advantage of Canon’s fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology and print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch devices3. Enjoy additional computer-less printing capabilities via PictBridge4 and optional Bluetooth5 while you set your quantities on a Full Dot Matrix LCD. Easy-WebPrint EX6 allows you to print what you want off the web, when you want. So surf the web, create your layouts, combine text and pictures and print out pages however you like.
| Speed & Quality|
Terrific Resolution: This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 12007 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
The PIXMA MX340 meets all of your printing needs and can fit virtually anywhere!
|Ease of Use|
Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder: The built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) makes it easy to copy, scan or fax multiple documents without having to load them one at a time. Its full integration makes it easier to fit into tight spots and once it’s loaded it lets you do well, whatever you want.
Dual Color Gamut Technology: Copy with confidence as this built-in technology automatically optimizes your originals so copies stay true to it time after time, copy after copy.
Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves the suitable settings8.
Quick Start: Easily view, select and edit your images for simple computer-free printing. No downloading needed, just pick your pic and print!
Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Built-In Wireless: Print or scan wirelessly1 from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.
Super G3 Fax2: This wired LAN interface lets you connect to a home or office network, with connected computers sharing the power of this versatile machine, each being able to display the printer’s status at any moment.
iPhone Printing: Take full advantage of Canon’s fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology to unlock, print and share your stored images right on the spot. Print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch models.3
PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth: Don’t feel like using a computer? No problem. Thanks to a PictBridge4 connection you can also print photos directly from your digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Plus, you can print from the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth5 unit.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Print directly from Memory Cards/USB/PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth devices.
What's in the Box?
1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
3. Requires Canon Easy Photo Print App for iPhone and iPod touch, available for free at the App Store.
4. Requires mobile phone equipped with PictBridge technology and a USB cable.
5. Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
6. Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista or Windows XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires internet connection during installation.
7. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
8. . For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature “Save to PC.”
9. Page count is based on ITU-T No. 1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No. 1.
Great for the money. Only complaint is ease of use and having to go to the online manual to figure it all out. Otherwise a good choice.Published 6 days ago by WoolyBully
Works fine, though it's not the easiest printer to sync to. It also has a fairly large footprint. That said, this printer has already outlasted my last more expensive HP printer.Published 11 days ago by Michael Michel
Prints OK. I purchased the printer for the in-house scanner, hoping to save space. What I found is the when SCANNING, "colors" are grossly INACCURATE. Read morePublished 13 days ago by wh
This has been a very good printer in all ways. I would highly recommend it. The printing is equal to other printers costing far more.Published 18 days ago by Evelyn G. Aseltine
I've had this printer for about 2 years now. Never had any problems with it. It just keeps working. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Jeremy
In a nutshell, I've had this thing for a good year and a half. The wireless capability went out within the first month of having it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by A. Heefner
We've had ours for about 3 years now. Installation for the PC was easy, but the Mac has been very difficult and not all features are supported. Read morePublished 3 months ago by DoughBoy & EggGirl
I bought this printer because it is supposed to be bluetooth capable. I have tried connecting multiple devices to this printer, but none have worked. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Tim from Ventura
I bought this printer to replace the same model printer that I had for 18 months and then it stopped working. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Tony