Canon T3i use? Has anyone used ths strap on a T3i, does it hamper access to any controls?
asked by Irish mike on April 16, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
I just bought this for my T3i and it doesn't block access to any controls. I don't have a tripod, so I can't speak to that, but all control buttons are free and clear. You do have to remove the base of this to take the battery in and out, but it's unbelieveably easy to remove. No tools are needed, you just turn the dial clockwise or counterclockwise. Takes less than a minute. I was worried about that but I have to laugh now that I've got it - it's no trouble at all. As others have said, it's a bit of a pain that your camera can't sit flat with this attached, but honestly, if you need to set it down for a longer while you could just turn the dial, unscrew the base, keep the top connected and let the strap "flap open" at the bottom. When you're ready to use it again, just dial the base back in.
Amazon mom answered on January 13, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i've used it for 2 yrs on a T1i and for the last few months on a T3i----same result---like other posters say you have to adjust it to make it work just right for you--you can't go wrong in my opinion
paul stachurski answered on May 14, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product