Does this case fit Canon SX50 camera + mounted adapter + 67mm filter + hood?
[UPDATED] asked by Masoud Mahini on June 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
It will not fit with the hood on- the case fits fairly snug. The filter might fit. It's a great case for the camera alone- by far the best one I could find.
Rex Stetson answered on June 20, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchase the product, however, returned it. I have the SX 50 camera and it was a very snug fit. It only fits the camera which is why I returned it.
Hartmann answered on June 20, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchased the linked product below for our Alaska trip which has a lot of room for batteries, SD cards and more. Hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002ISXBFI/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o08_s00_i00
Hartmann answered on June 20, 2013

A
It fits the SX50 with the adapter and filter, but not with the hood, and it is a tight fit. It is good protection for the camera but because it is a tight fit you wouldn't be able to get to the camera quickly
DJN answered on June 20, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Dear Masoud, the case fits the camera perfectly fine, I have no extras, so I wouldn't be able to tell how that would fit with adapters or filters, ...the strap, however, ripped shortly after I started usin the case, without any major stress. I hope this helps. B
BK answered on June 27, 2013

A
I dont know man
cristian squella answered on June 20, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product