Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
[UPDATED] asked by dojoklo on September 22, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Michael Thomas answered on January 27, 2011
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sounds like you need to return this one. Other reviews of this model (both consumer reviews and professional) have been glowing. Send it back and demand a replacement.
DK answered on February 5, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for taking the time to provide this information. I am researching these models, so this is very helpful.
M. Trotter answered on November 9, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
TechWriter answered on January 31, 2011

A
TechWriter answered on January 31, 2011

A
Did you demand a replacement? Also like other members have pointed out your problems seem unique, or may I haven't looked hard enough but everyone seems to be rating this camera rather well.
Aditya answered on February 23, 2011

A
My wife loves to take pictures but is a novice photographer. I want to buy her something nice so that she can take shots of the high school marching band and vacation pictures and this looks like a nice camera. Maybe too much for a novice but something we can both certainly grow into.
Michael Grantham answered on December 16, 2010
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My wife loves to take pictures but is a novice photographer. I want to buy her something nice so that she can take shots of the high school marching band and vacation pictures and this looks like a nice camera. Maybe too much for a novice but something we can both certainly grow into.
Michael Grantham answered on December 16, 2010
Comment | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 9, 2010 4:44:11 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product