Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
3-Year Office Product Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer (4103B002) with PP-201 Photo Paper
|Price:||$133.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fast 4 in. x 6 in. borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds
- 4800 x 122 color resolution, 600 x 600 black resolution
- High peformance ink cartridges (1 black and 1 multi-color)
- FINE technology and ChromaLife 100+ system
- Auto Photo Fix II software included to adjust and correct photos
- FINE Technology and ChromaLife100 system delivers beautiful, long lasting photos
- Pigment black ink for crisp, sharp text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
If you're looking for a product with a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value you need to look no further than the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer.
Get a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value with the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo All-In-One.
This stylish machine fits almost anywhere while you easily print beautiful, borderless1 photos up to 8.5” x 11,” pages off the web through Easy-WebPrint EX2 or documents all with amazing quality. This is made possible thanks to its FINE Cartridges which contain pigment black ink for laser-quality text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos. The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 3003 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-quality photo album. Printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II which can be accessed through the popular EasyPhoto-Print EX software. So you can make the most out of your photos and easily print as many as you want!
| Speed & Quality |
Terrific Resolution: This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi4 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
Fast 4” x 6”: Print a beautiful, borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds5!
ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years3 when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
The PIXMA iP2702 prints a beautiful, borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds5!
Ease of Use
Beautiful & Borderless1: Print photo lab quality from 4” x 6” up to 8.5” x 11.”
| Connectivity |
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
What's in the Box?
- PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer
- Cross Sell Sheet
- Getting Started
- Important Information Sheet
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- PG-210 Pigment Black
- CL-211 Color
- Power Cord
- Bonus Paper (PP-201, 5 Sheets)
1. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
2. Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista or XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
3. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer. Copy speed is measured after the first page is ejected. Output speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
6. System requirements vary by application.
7. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
8. Specifications are subject to change. All printer output and viewscreen images are simulated.
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
Top Customer Reviews
The photo quality is decent but sometimes produces flat looking images like my portable PIXMA iP90v. You can't expect more from and printer that uses only one three-color and one black cartridges.
The printers runs a tad noisy and, in my experience thus far, uses up colored ink too quickly. The print speed is satisfactory. Black and white text prints out nice as do non-continuous tone graphics.
If you're looking for a low-cost, frills-free photo printer that doesn't take too much space, the 2702 is a good choice. If you buy it, make sure to get the extra large capacity ink cartridges when it's time to order new ones.
btw, I've owned a number of Canon printers and am a big fan of them. If photo quality is your top priority, get a printer with more ink colors. Higher priced printers usually have additional features.
Pros: Great price
Easy Set up
Easy to switch from computer paper to 4 x 6 photo paper
Good print quality
Cons: It's a little large at 10" x 17 1/2"
It is noisy and sometimes you think the rollers aren't going to catch the paper to feed it
There is no pull out to catch the printed paper so it falls to the floor if it's too close to the edge of the desk.
Even with the cons, I would purchase this again.
Update March 2011. This printer is still working great. I dropped my laptop on it and broke off the plastic paper guide - and it is still working great. Last night I spilled a 1/2 glass of water on it, and it's still working. (I need to move this printer from the floor) I've changed the ink cartridge once. I can't believe that an inexpensive printer like this is continuing to work so well.
Update June, 2013. I am still using this printer and having no problems with it. I do photos and regular printing. I even printed some tee shirt decals that turned out bright and clear.
The ink containers are small and you won't get a lot of photo's printed out before you run out of ink. I would not buy this to print photos as there are better printers out there unless money is tight and you only print a few photos on a regular basis. This way it won't run out of ink and empty your wallet as this is where most of your money will go after a while.
EDIT 2012: After 2 years of use the printer is still working well, only weak spot is the ink cartridge size I mentioned in the main review.
* Prints quickly
* Quite mode is very quite
* Comes with full ink trays
* Ink tray last a long time before replacement needed with heavy black and white prints (text)
* Well made unit
* Easy to setup
* Easy to use and figure out settings and such
* Love the basic black look
* you can't print 200,000 color pictures and expect it not to run out of ink
* It's a $33 printer it cannot solve world hunger
* It's a $33 printer it might not be as good as a $130 printer (aww)
* It doesn't have some features that a $100 + printer has
* It doesn't come with free paper and a secretary in a tight squirt
* It cannot hold up to printing 1000 copy's in an business office
* It's not as good as those $2000 Xerox machines in Bank of America
* People have the expectations of a expensive premium printer inside of this $33 deal (Strange)
All and all at the end of the day this printer does what you want it to. it prints.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great printer. It's a little slow but if you want a great simple printer you can't beat the price.Published 3 months ago by eric
Great printer. Just wish it had a tray to catch the printed paper. Lightweight, easy to set up, and gives sharp clear printing.Published 3 months ago by Neapolitan
Love this printer, I use it for my stationery side job. I had this printer before and left it at my exes house.... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Briana W
thought this would be better than my color laser with photos and it isn'tPublished 8 months ago by Prime shopper
Great printer. Install disc was outdated but was able to download the drivers from Canon. Delivered as expected and the packaging protected the printer from shipping damage.Published 10 months ago by DX