- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$69.99 + $9.99 shipping|
If you're looking for a product with a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value you need to look no further than the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer.
Get a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value with the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo All-In-One.
This stylish machine fits almost anywhere while you easily print beautiful, borderless1 photos up to 8.5” x 11,” pages off the web through Easy-WebPrint EX2 or documents all with amazing quality. This is made possible thanks to its FINE Cartridges which contain pigment black ink for laser-quality text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos. The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 3003 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-quality photo album. Printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II which can be accessed through the popular EasyPhoto-Print EX software. So you can make the most out of your photos and easily print as many as you want!
| Speed & Quality |
Terrific Resolution: This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi4 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
Fast 4” x 6”: Print a beautiful, borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds5!
ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years3 when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
The PIXMA iP2702 prints a beautiful, borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds5!
Ease of Use
Beautiful & Borderless1: Print photo lab quality from 4” x 6” up to 8.5” x 11.”
| Connectivity |
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
What's in the Box?
1. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
2. Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista or XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
3. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer. Copy speed is measured after the first page is ejected. Output speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
6. System requirements vary by application.
7. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
8. Specifications are subject to change. All printer output and viewscreen images are simulated.
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
After having and becoming fed up with an HP Officejet 8500 All-in-one that was a lemon from the get go, I began a search for a printer that produced good quality prints at an... Read morePublished 16 days ago by bluttmer
Does not produce top quality color photos without a lot of photoshop work, even then the colors are not as natural as the original photo.Published 1 month ago by Jerilyn Wiegert
Only downside of this printer in my opinion is that there is no front tray to hold the paper as it prints. Great value for the money though.Published 1 month ago by James R. McCoy
Very happy with all colors and print outs. Fast and clear images and ink seems to go further than others I tried.Published 2 months ago by D.F.
When I powered it up for the first time, the green and yellow lights were alternately flashing. The cartridge tray did not 'present' itself when the cover was lifted either. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bob D