|Item Weight||16.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 21.7 x 6.3 inches|
|Item model number||iX6520|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||4 x 6 Inch|
|Manufacturer Part Number||iX6520|
From the Manufacturer
For those who seek a single function printing solution up to 11" x 17," the PIXMA iX6520 Inkjet Business Printer will seamlessly become a member of your office team. With superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi1, you can confidently and easily print marketing materials that are a combination of text and graphics, large accounting spreadsheets or legal contracts all with crisp text. The iX6520 is also great for graphic designers printing posters, concept art, sketches and storyboards all with superb color and graphic detail. You’ll also be able add to your business printing capabilities with free, exclusive downloadable templates including brochures, posters and ads.
Your photo printing options now also expand to Full HD video. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful photo prints.2 If you’re looking to customize your own web layouts, you'll enjoy Easy-WebPrint EX so you only print what you want, when you want off the web! And, the PIXMA iX6520's stylish, sleek exterior is sure to complement your work space.
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Inkjet Business Printer
Stylish 11" x 17" Business Printer with Exclusive Free Downloadable Templates.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
SPEED & QUALITY
Realize the power of 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi1 firing with 1pl. This produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Individual Ink System:
This 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink, producing exceptional photos and crisp, laser-quality text. Only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.3
EASE OF USE
Amazing Photo Printing Versatility:
Print stunning photo quality on various types of photo paper from 4" x 6" to 13" x 19."
Full HD Movie Print:
Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints.2
Clip, arrange and print web page contents so you can print what you want off the web, when you want.
Auto Photo Fix II:
This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Beautiful & Borderless:
Print photo lab quality, borderless4 photos up to 13" x 19."
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed:
Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
Fast Document Printing:
Print black and white, and color documents in the official print speed measure (images per minute) for one, four page Excel document, one, four page Word document and one, four page PDF document.7
- Windows® 7,Windows Vista®, Windows XP8
- Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x8
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- iX6520 Inkjet Printer
- Document Kit: Cross Sell Sheet, Getting Started, Important Information Sheet, Safety Environment Information, Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, Warranty Card
- Ink Tanks: PGI-225 (Pigment Black), CLI-226 (Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow)
- Power Cord
- Print Head
|PIXMA iP3600 |
Inkjet Photo Printer
|PIXMA iP4820 |
Premium Inkjet Photo Printer
|PIXMA iX6520 |
Inkjet Business Printer
|Speed & Quality|
|ISO Print Speed (up to)7 / |
4" x 6" Borderless Photo4,5
|Print Resolution (up to)1 / |
Minimum Ink Droplet Size
|Ink Cartridges / Tanks|
|Ease of Use|
|Maximum Plain / |
Photo Paper Sizes
|8.5" x 14" / |
8.5" x 11"
|8.5" x 14" / |
8.5" x 11"
|11" x 17" / |
13" x 19"
|Exclusive Free Downloadable Templates |
to create posters and business documents
|Full HD Movie Print Software Included2||-|
|Auto Duplex Printing||-||-|
|Multiple Paper Paths||-|
|Direct Photo Printing||-|
GENUINE CANON INKS & PAPER
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. All output images are simulated.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canon.com/support for details.