Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4770n Monochrome Printer ..." and save 77% off the $395.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $22.49 shipping
+ $22.49 shipping
+ $22.29 shipping
3-Year Office Product Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4770n Monochrome Printer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$274.00 + $22.29 shipping|
|You Save:||$121.00 (31%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Print and Copy at the same speed up to 24 ppm
- 250-sheet front loading cassette plus single sheet multi-purpose tray
- User-friendly 5-line LCD and tiltable control panel for easy navigation
- Single touch Quiet Mode reduces operational noise
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4770n Monochrome Printer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Shipping||$22.29||$23.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||sell sea||etrader2008||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Printer Output||Black and White||Black and White||Black and White||Black and White|
|Max Printspeed Black White||24 ppm||26 ppm||26 ppm||17 ppm|
|Resolution||1200 x 600||1200 x 600||1200 x 600||1200 x 600|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Canon MF4770n - Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer
The imageCLASS MF4770n is a powerful multifunction printer with speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, a Quick First Print Time of just 5.8 seconds and a tiltable control panel that brings efficiency and usability to any workspace. The MF4770n also offers the convenience of networking via an Ethernet connection so you have the ability to share printing, scanning and pc faxing.
Fast, Precise Printing
Crisp black and white documents arrive in approximately 5.8 seconds with Canon’s Quick First Print while originals will output at up to 24 pages-per-minute.
Robust Paper Supply
Maximize time. A 250-sheet cassette, 35 sheet ADF plus single sheet multipurpose tray means you spend less time re-filling paper.
Easily connect to a network through a built-in Ethernet port, so everyone can easily share printing directly from their PC. With IP address filtering and MAC address filtering, you’ll prevent unwanted users from gaining access to your network and your confidential data.
ID Card Copy
Easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents like passports to keep for your records on a one-sided document.
Single Cartridge System
Canon’s Single Cartridge System is a convenient all-in-one consumable that when replaced, rejuvenates the entire imaging process for consistent imaging quality.
The intelligent Energy Saver Mode reduces your power consumption to just 1.3W of power and this machine meets Energy Star guidelines.
- Windows7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
What's in the Box
- Setup Instructions
- Power Cord
- Telephone Cable
- Registration Card
- Starter Cartridge 128
- User Software CD-Rom
- Warranty Card
Which Laser Printer Is Right For You?
|Specifications||imageCLASS MF4770n |
|imageCLASS MF4880dw||imageCLASS MF4890dw|
|Functions||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, PC Fax|
|Print/Copy Speed |
(default print mode: 2-sided)
|Up to 24 ppm (letter)||Up to 26 ppm (letter)|
|Print Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality|
|First Print Out Time||Approx. 5.8 seconds (letter)|
|Print Features||Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver|
|Print/Copy Memory||128 MB|
|First Copy Out Time||Approx. 8.7 seconds (letter)|
|Copy Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy Features||Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless|
|Duplex||No||All Mode (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)|
|Printer Language||UFR II LT (Host Based)|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP|
|Paper Capacity||250-sheet cassette, 1-sheet multipurpose tray|
|Document Feeder||35-sheet simplex||50-sheet duplex|
|Min. Paper Size||5.8 x 4.1 inches|
|Max. Paper Size||8-1/2 x 14 inches (Legal)|
|Scan Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)|
|Fax Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps Super G3 Fax|
|LCD Display||5-line LCD|
|Security||IP Filtering, MAC Address Filtering|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 8,000 pages per month||Up to 10,000 pages per month|
|Energy Consumption||Approx. 520 W (during operation), Approx. |
4.5 W standby, Approx. 1.3 W (energy saver)
|Approx. 520 W (during operation), Approx. 5 W standby, Approx. 2.1 W (energy saver)|
Top Customer Reviews
- All major functionality supported (excluding wireless): USB and Ethernet. Copy/print/fax/scan. Doc feeder and platen
- Very inexpensive unit to buy and own; remanufactured toner is plentiful and CHEAP!
- In supporting many units for over a year, jamming and other failures is exceptionally (and surprisingly) rare.
- Decently small footprint
- Easy to setup
- Surprisingly fast prints
- Small paper tray capacity
- Small doc feeder capacity
- Kind of noisy (more weird sounding than loud)
- Toner yield only so/so
- Network scanning is very poorly implemented and supported. (USB is decent tho)
I support many offices and for low volume multifunction use, this little guy is a world champ. Ive setup about 15 of them and not a single one has failed in a year. The typical yield I see is around 800-2500 pages per toner, it can vary alot based on coverage and quality of the toner. I only use remanufactured toners. But at $12-15 a pop, you really cant beat it! I buy them in packs of 4 or more. Printing is surprisingly fast even out of power save mode. I would not recommend this unit for high volume, nor would I any unit at this price point. Its input and output trays are not that big. The main paper tray can hold about 1/3rd of a ream of paper, about 200 pages. (specs say 250 or 1/2 a ream but thats pushin it, very few printing devices like a maxed out paper tray) The ADF is rated for only 35 pages, and thats pushin it too. If you try to fax a bunch of stuff in the ADF with alot of pages that are folded/crinkled/different sizes and thicknesses etc it will probably jam. A small stack of clean pages are fine tho. Again, this unit is not meant for a busy/high-volume environment.Read more ›
Printing is flawless with both, Windows and Mac PCs (you have to download the Mac software from the Canon website, no biggie).
The painful part, and the reason why I gave it 3 stars, is that the firmware is cumbersome for scanning. I should be able to go up to the machine, select the PC to which i want the scan to go (assume for a moment that they are all on the same, secure subnet and that I have allowed access to the PC storage) and have the scan go there. Alternatively, start the whole process from the PC and then just put the papers to be scanned in the scanner, hit a button linking the PC's scan request to the action, and done.
No, instead you have to go back and forth between the machine you want the scan to end up on, interact with the Canon software on the pc, and the firmware selection on the scanner.
I hope Canon fixes this with an upgrade. It's a pain in the rear and it makes the value of a networked scanner significantly diminished.
=== The Good Stuff ===
* The installation was fairly simple and foolproof. It connected to my network (wired) with a minimum of fuss, and no problems loading any of the drivers onto a couple Windows7 or XP computers. It got an IP address from my router with no problems, but did not seem to report a description (name) back to the router. The acid test: The UPS guy dropped it off at 3:30, and at 4:15 the first test page came out. And half of that time was wrestling with the styrofoam packing and trying to read the small, grey type in the quick install guide.
* Output is crisp and sharp. Most of what I do is text, so no complicated graphics on this printer. The output has a nice contrast level. The printer seems reasonably fast- it meets my standard of being ready to pick up my document by the time I walk down the hall to where the printer lives.
* The fax function works as you would expect. There are 4 preset phone number buttons (in addition to the address book) that let you fax with 3 button presses (FAX, the address button and start). The fax memory seems reasonably deep- it took at least 10 pages into memory with no problems, and is smart enough to scan new faxes while still sending previous ones.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
WOW, this thing rocks. Very easy to set up to the network. Booo Booo - not enough in the toner cartridge it came with. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Geob Donte
Best combo unit I have ever purchased for my office (and I went through quite a few while spending a lot of money on ink cartridges.) Highly recommend!Published 1 day ago by JAMES A.
The best SOHO priner I've seen and used till today (bought on 11/2012). It's hooked up by cable to my LAN, there is a driver and software for Windows 10. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Peter D.
Works great! Bit of a pain to set up on a Mac. Effing drivers...Published 1 month ago by David-Preston
Reliable, fast, and Great! Much better than the later produced Canon 220 (Wireless)Published 1 month ago by N. Halloran
Very nice unit. I use it mainly for scanning documents and some printing. I have had it for some time and it works just fine.Published 1 month ago by Gary Williamson
Efficient and compact! Happy customer with 3 printer purchases under my belt: for my office, one for my home, and the most recent as a gift for a friend. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Monica S.