The color imageCLASS MF8050Cn provides a user intelligent and compact small or home office solution for producing high quality laser color documents. It inlcudes four color sSingle Cartrodges which means you never have to replace a drum seperately. Also with fast print and copy speeds it also includes an intuitive scanner that allows you to scan documents directly to your network. Remote management of the new MF8050Cn is also included for accessing your machine while you are on the go.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer Color Print, Copy, Fax, Scan and Network with the Canon Color imageCLASS® MF8050Cn The Canon Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn sets new standards for business-quality results in any home or office environment. Packed with sophisticated features, and cutting-edge technology, the MF8050Cn has advanced color technologies found in high-end commercial machines - in an affordable, compact solution. It delivers fast and accurate printing. Documents are ready at print speeds up to 8 pages-per-minute (ppm) in color and 12 ppm in black and white.
Ease of Use
Designed for ease-of-use in your home or office, the MF8050Cn is outfitted with a front-loading design that provides easy access to the control panel and paper sources. In-line cartridges can also be retrieved from the front of the machine for hassle-free replacement. A large LCD with graphic display provides guided user animation within the display that simplifies once complex tasks with illustrated on-screen instructions.
Scan to USB
Carry your important information with you by saving scanned documents to a USB removable media. Connect the USB removable media to the USB port located conveniently in the front of the machine to scan your letter-, statement- or legal-sized documents.
Amazing Imaging Performance
The Superior Color Imaging Technology featured in the MF8050Cn capture fine details with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity, helping images stay true to the original. Canon Pure Black Technology ensures the richest blacks by utilizing only the black toner instead of traditional methods of combining toner colors. Auto Gradation Adjustment provides more consistent output quality by automatically adjusting the gradation, color and density in accordance with the ambient temperature and humidity.
The MF8050Cn will capture scans in a 24-bit color at an interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dots-per-inch (dpi) through its ADF or platen glass. It will also transmit documents seamlessly and quickly with the Super G3 Fax, reaching speeds of approximately 33.6 Kbps. For added flexibility and user convenience, the MF8050Cn is equipped with additional features, such as: ID Card Copy, Auto Fax Forwarding, and Searchable PDF.
The MF8050Cn uses approximately 3 watts of energy during Energy Saving Mode and meets Energy Star guidelines, saving you money on energy costs. And like many imageCLASS products, the MF8050Cn is part of the Generation Green program, Canon's initiative to reduce environmental burdens in all stages of a product's life-cycle.
- Print and Copy in color at speeds up to 8 ppm (pages-per-minute) in color, and up to 12 ppm (letter) in black & white.
- Quick First Print provides first page in approximately 23 seconds in black & white and 29 seconds in color
- Superior Color Imaging - capture fine details when you print or copy with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity where your image will be true to the original
- Efficient energy-saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
- Up to 50-sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- 150-sheet cassette, plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Scan to USB
- Built-in Ethernet port for network printing, PC faxing and scanning*
- Scan in color up to 9600 dpi quality with 600 dpi optical resolution
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for optimal performance
- User-friendly 5-line LCD with animation for easy navigation
- Canon Generation Green
- Energy Star Qualified