With a combination of performance, convenience, and flexibility, the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160 scanner is a compact document imaging solution for office environments. The DR-M160 scanner's user-friendly design, high-quality image processing, reliable item handling, and intelligent software offer end-to-end options for capturing, converting, communicating, and controlling business information.
From the Manufacturer
With a combination of performance, convenience, and flexibility, the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160 scanner is a compact document imaging solution for office environments. Its user-friendly design, high-quality image processing, reliable item handling, and intelligent software offer end-to-end options for capturing, converting, communicating, and controlling business information.
A Wide Variety of Applications
- Provides the basis for efficient records management and paperwork reduction
- Beneficial for the Legal, Financial, Healthcare, and Government sectors
- Scans up to 60 pages per minute—both sides in a single pass
- Holds up to 60 sheets in the ADF
Convenient and Usable Design
- Less than a foot long and wide, it is a productivity booster in space-constrained areas
- Intuitive control panel to pre-program scan tasks
- Adopts and simplifies higher-end scanning features into a compact, easy-to-implement package
- New roller design
- Double-feed prevention
- Scan long documents, embossed plastic cards, thin paper, and more
- CaptureOnTouch for easier use
- Improved CapturePerfect enable users to share information using cloud applications such as Microsoft® SharePoint®
- Kofax VRS
- Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office
- Also bundled with ISIS®/TWAIN drivers for easy integration with third-party Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems.
- Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency
- Complies with the RoHS and WEEE directives for reduction of hazardous substances and waste products
- For investment protection, eCarePAK options are available on the DR-M160 scanner. eCarePAK extends service beyond the initial one-year advanced exchange warranty period, saving on costs associated with post-purchase maintenance and maximizing uptime throughout the product life.
- Main Scanner Body
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- Power Cable for 120V
- Setup DVD-Rom
- Reference Guide (E.F.S.)
- eCarePAK Brochure
- Insert of ePPO
- Insert of Kofax VRS
- Kofax VRS Basic CD