The imageFORMULA P-150 personal document scanner's compact size, simple use, and advanced feature-set liberates document capture by taking it beyond the walls of the office to the convenience of any user location. The P-150 scanner combines practicality, productivity, and value in a sleek, mobile design.
The P-150 scanner, also known as Scan-tini, was designed for professionals to improve their personal efficiency and individual productivity in offices and in transit. From the Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) user, to the occasional traveler, to the employee who frequently travels, the P-150 scanner offers advanced features to meet the document capture needs of stationary users and "road warriors."
The P-150 scanner is Canon's first entry into the Personal scanner market, as well as the first USB powered professional grade document scanner capable of operating using a single USB cable connected to a PC, and Windows users can just "Plug-and-Scan" due to the embedded Canon CaptureOnTouch Lite for Windows software.
The P-150 scanner has been designed with Canon's initiative to take an environmentally and people-conscious approach to product design and life cycle. This scanner meets ENERGY STAR® Program guidelines for energy efficiency and also complies with the RoHS and WEEE directives for reduction of hazardous substances and waste products.
Note: This model does not provide "setting options" for power management.
A Wide Variety of Applications
Forward-thinking features in a small design enable users across a variety of industry sectors to simplify and conveniently execute general purpose, distributed scanning tasks to maximize business efficiencies in any setting.
- Small Office
- Home Office
- Employees on the go
- 11 inches long and weighing slightly over two pounds
- Fits easily into a briefcase
- Affords users portable and mobile opportunities
- Document capture on the go
- Quick connectivity and minimal setup
- Uses electrical power via a single USB cable connected to a PC
- Tight interface between hardware and software immediately launches Canon CaptureOnTouch Lite (for Windows)
- "Plug-and-Scan" capability
- One-pass duplex scanning
- Batches up to 20 sheets, at up to 15 pages per minute in color or black and white
Software and Connectivity
- CaptureOnTouch Lite (for Windows)
- Windows ISIS/TWAIN Drivers and Mac TWAIN Driver included
- Easy sharing for use in both Windows and Mac environments
- Easy hardware integration with third-party Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software
Advanced Features and Flexibility
- The flexibility of the P-150 scanner is masked by its simple design
- Skip Blank Page
- Advanced Text Enhancement II
- Rapid Recovery decrease preparation time, increase image quality, and widen the variety of document types that can be scanned
- A faster and more intelligent long-term storage and retrieval system
- P-150 Main Body
- 6 ft. USB Cable
- 6 ft. Power Supply USB Cable
- Separation Pad
- Warranty Card (US and Canada only)
- Reference Guide
- Registration Card
- Application Software Setup DVD
Scanning Speeds are examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter-sized documents, portrait feeding direction, up to 200 dpi with one USB cable and AC adapter or two USB cables. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application software.
Canon's line of imageFORMULA P-Series personal scanners allow Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) users, telecommuters, and road warriors to improve personal efficiency and individual productivity. Highly portable and mobile, these small, easy-to-use scanners are for individual or shared use for general purpose, distributed scanning tasks, from the convenience of any location.