Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 25, 2014
This works fine. Shortly after I received this cord and started using it, I found the original cord, which I thought had been lost forever. The original power cord is considerably more substantial, although performance appears to be identical.
on March 20, 2014
Im not sure if this power cord is new. It came in a plastic priority mail bubble bag. It had no paperwork nor was it in its original packaging. Im not sure I have a new cord. It did however work with my printer so far. We'll see. I have only had it for an hour.
on December 19, 2011
This replacement cord DOES power the unit, but DOES NOT stay plugged into the wall very well at all. any little bump & it comes unplugged :(
on June 3, 2011
this cable works really great. thanks it has been very useful for me and i did not have any problems so far with it.
on February 5, 2013
It's a simple solution that does the job. I did not experience any of the challenges that were described. It plugged in, it has a firm connection, and it works well.
on October 26, 2012
The power cord is well priced, and met my expectation. I have not had any problem with it. shipping was superfast. all in all Iam satisfied.
on February 23, 2013
The cord came quicker than expected, and works just fine, haven't had any problems yet. :)
I have no complaints about this product.
on September 21, 2013
I had to replace the power adapter for my printer. After some searching I found this one. Great price and could not be happier with it.
on October 31, 2012
I purchased the Canon power cord and it was just what I wanted and needed. It came quickly and I have been able to put it to use.
on June 13, 2014
I had lost a cord and this was the replacement for my canon printer, that I just adore.. don't ever want to have to replace it..

See 1 answered question