Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Old Canon lenses with T2i? I have Canon FD 28mm f2.8 SC & Canon 50mm f1.8 SC, plus Vivitar 75-260mm f4.5...all for my old FTb. Any way to use with the T2i I am considering?
asked by J. tolen on May 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Old Canon FD lenses need to sit closer to the film/sensor plane than is physically possible with current Canon DSLRs (and all Canon EOS cameras). As a result, you'll lost infinity focus with a simple mechanical FD-to-EF mount adapter. There are some more expensive adapters with a corrective lens element in them to fix the infinity focus issue but these tend to impact image quality. Frankly, its probably more trouble than its worth.
Technology Guy answered on June 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use my old lenses with my t2i, they work fine..actually the lens with me to best buy to make sure it would fit, then bought the camera on amazon...
Ann B answered on September 23, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product