The Canon PIXMA mini260 is a small, powerful machine that will change the way you think about printing pictures. Instead of only printing photos where your computer is, print wherever you find yourself--your kitchen, your TV room, and even in the backyard when using the optional battery. You can print directly from compatible memory cards1, digital cameras, Bluetooth devices2, even your camera phone.3 Its new Easy-Scroll Wheelmakes operation so much easier, and the 2.5" TFT display lets you preview your images in high definition before printing. And thanks to its patented print head technology, you'll be amazed at your results.
- Exceptional resolution: 1,536 precision nozzles create exceptional resolutionup to 9600 x 2400 dpi.4 More nozzles = high quality.
- Exceptional detail: Microscopic 1-picoliter sized ink droplets produce exceptionally detailed photos.
- Sharper previews: The 2.5" high definition TFT display delivers sharp previews of your images, viewable from up to a 170-degree angle.
- Clink-Connect Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/dv camcorder, then connect and print!
- Print from compatible memory cards: The memory card slot lets you print photos direct. No computer needed!1
- Snap and print, wirelessly: Print wirelessly right from your infrared-enabled mobile camera phone!3
- Print wirelessly: Print from a compatible Bluetooth device in another room, using our optionalUSB Bluetooth adapter.2
- Long-lasting photos: Using select Canon photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.5
1. Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash, MicroDrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD Card and MultimediaCard, v.3.31. xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo RS-MMC v.3.31 and miniSD Card require an additional adapter which must be purchased separately.
2. Bluetooth v1.2 with optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-20. Bluetooth operation depends on the devices and software version used. Operating distance is approximately 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
3. JPEG files 3MB or smaller only. Requires mobile phone with IrDA port and support for IrMC version 1.1 protocol, with phone positioned no more than 7.9 inches from printer.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
5. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions and environmental factors.
What's in the box
PIXMA mini260 Photo Printer, PIXMA mini260 Printhead, Ink Tank: CLI-36, Power Cord, AC Adapter, Easy Setup Instructions, Document Kit: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, Photo Printing Guide, Limited Warranty, Registration Card, Canon Matte Photo Paper 4" x 6" Sample Pack