Canon S100 release date? does anyone know when the S100 ships?
asked by Seth P. on September 15, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 31-40 of 227 answers
A
votes
Amazon notified me on my S100 pre-order that delivery will be between Oct 31st and Dec 7th. Hmmm? Pearl Harbor Day.
Masao Miwa answered on September 21, 2011

A
votes
wait how did it ballooned out? In your orders it says it will be delivered in that window, or you are looking at the checkout times?
R. Hernandez answered on September 22, 2011

A
votes
You got me? I have Prime for 2-day delivery. I'm just unhappy the earliest is now end of October. I am going out of the country about that time. Looks like I won't have when I go.
Masao Miwa answered on September 22, 2011

A
votes
Wonder why your shipment dates changed.. mine is still Oct. 5 - Oct. 13
I'll reserve my excitement until I receive my tracking number.
Maybe it depends on day and time that you order, and the exact shipment quantities they are going to receive.
I don't think canon will delay the product that long, since they registered the S100 in Amazon on August 14, I believe. They also have the SX40 coming out this month, with similar components inside.
R. Hernandez answered on September 22, 2011

A
votes
My local camera store said that Amazon gets a gazillion pre-orders for popular new releases and then the manufacturer has difficulty filling them all, given they're also trying to serve all their various other vendors. That could (partially) explain the shifting dates....
John Tappon answered on September 22, 2011

A
votes
I think the silver one is the color that has longer wait times. For those people with the December ship dates, did you order the silver or the black one?
Keith Geissler answered on September 25, 2011

A
votes
Black one on the 21st... estimated date Oct 31 - Dec 13. If it doesn't ship by Nov 4th, I will have to cancel because it won't arrive in time for my vacation.
KD answered on September 27, 2011

A
votes
November 4, 2011 - December 8, 2011- just placed an order tonight 9/27
Black unit.
Eric Lund answered on September 27, 2011

A
votes
pre-ordered mine the day it was first available. had a spiffy Oct 3 delivery date. Now it's out to November/December. BOO-URNS
king of calhoun answered on September 27, 2011

A
votes
I pre-ordered a black S100 on September 17th, and my "Delivery Estimate" is Oct 4 - Oct 12th.
Canned Heat answered on September 27, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   23   Next ›