5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it!
Published on January 18, 2011 by PJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Very bad registration process
Do not use the Canopy coverage for any but the most mainstream products!!

The website for Canopy is built so badly that entering product specifics is nearly impossible. They have a structured list of products from which you must select the product for which you purchased the plan. If your product is not on their list, you will receive the message "Not...
Published 5 months ago by G. L. Jeffers

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it!, January 18, 2011
This review is from: Canopy 2-Year GPS Accidental Protection Plan ($125-$150) (Electronics)
I have always read "not" to bother with extended warranties, and I have always ignored that suggestion. I purchased an extended warranty from National Electronics Warranty for my GPS unit. It failed after a year and a half. Contacted National Electronics Warranty. They sent me the information on how to return it to them. They day they received the UPS package I was emailed a gift card for the original purchase price. Excellent service and follow up. Electronics fail, do yourself a favor purchase an extended warranty and make sure its from National Electronics Warranty..

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as squaretrade, May 22, 2012
I've had to use this warranty once as my GPS decided to stop functioning correctly. Upon making the claim, it was a no questions ask process. I sent them my broken item, and within a few days a check was mailed to my residence. These warranties are a little bit more expensive, but even with that said, they offer a wonderful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Normally Buy This....But..., August 10, 2013
Don't normally get an extended warranty of any kind. Some reason I added this to my GPS I purchased. Felt a little bad that I spent a little extra for something like this protection. But, here I am about 10 months into owning my GPS and it fell between the seat and floor and when I moved my seat...CRUNCH!!!. One call and ALL was taken care of! I was not even finished talking with the girl on the phone and my shipping label was already in my email. about 48 hours later, my gift card for full purchase price was in my email also! New GPS on the way!
UNBELIEVABLY EASY!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet, October 20, 2012
I feel safer now that my GPS os covered under a guarantee. Contacted company as I couldn't register on line and they were very helpful.so, so far so good

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Experience, October 16, 2010
I have used these kind of replacement plans in the past and have liked most of them. This one is not an exception and they went above and beyond my expectations to make sure I was satisfied with their service.

I purchased this with a GPS unit and they sent me an email on what to expect. Then they sent me the plan by mail which covered all the details that I needed to know if I ever have any problems with my GPS unit.

A few days after I got the plan in the mail I got a phone call from a representative of the company who was very courteous and gave me the option of going over the plan with him. He then asked if I had any questions and made sure I was comfortable with my purchase.

This has been a positive experience and if this is any sign of how I will be treated if I ever have a problem with my GPS unit they deserve 6 stars. I highly recommend this to anyone who is considering adding a replacement plan onto their purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Choose N.E.W. to protect your investment, October 21, 2010
DTC (Chicagoland) - See all my reviews
I bought the N.E.W. warranty to put my mind at ease after purchasing a refurbished Magellan GPS. After returning 2 GPS's for bad pixels on the screen, the third was a charm. After using the GPS for 18 months, pixels again failed on the Magellan. I searched but could not find the paperwork I received with the warranty. I call N.E.W. and they asked for the order # when I purchased it. Lucky for me I save all purchase Emails in a file folder. They instantly emailed me a return UPS label. I sent the defective GPS in and soon received an Email with an Amazon gift code for the entire purchase price. They did give an option to have a check mailed to me. As cheap and this warranty cost, I will always use N.E.W. to protect my investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to deal with, November 14, 2013
Because I sent the device back, I asked to cancel this plan. They were very easy to deal with and my refund was instant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast service!!, February 1, 2013
Great looking program and protection plan. They contacted me the day after I purchased the extended plan and emailed me a copy of their detailed policy. Very professional and easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy 2-year GPS APP, October 5, 2012
Arnetta Dandrea (Dunnellon, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I feel secure in the knowledge of owning a 2-year Accidental Protection Plan for my GPS. One cannot be too careful if the GPS is damaged in anyway. It arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had to use this service and had no issues, great customer service!, November 28, 2011
I was impressed with the customer service. I normally purchase extended warranties, but rarely had to use them. This service was for a Garmin GPS Forerunner 305. I was VERY impressed with this company associated with Amazon.