Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $175-$200|Change

on October 20, 2012
I feel safer now that my GPS os covered under a guarantee. Contacted company as I couldn't register on line and they were very helpful.so, so far so good
on June 16, 2014
Do not use the Canopy coverage for any but the most mainstream products!!

The website for Canopy is built so badly that entering product specifics is nearly impossible. They have a structured list of products from which you must select the product for which you purchased the plan. If your product is not on their list, you will receive the message "Not enough information to file a claim." Even with the help of the telephone rep and after uploading my Amazon receipt, I was unable to get the website to acknowledge that I was covered.

Also note that the coverage you get is limited to an Amazon gift card for the purchase price. All in all, not worth the price of the policy which amounted to 8.33 % of the purchase price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2013
But it is very nice to have the option just in case there would be some sort of opp's or Kid's get to messing around and not paying attention. Helps Us Protect the very things we rather not rely on Home owner's or Renter's policy.
Sure It is not a overly expensive Item but There are many of us that are on Fixed Income's and this at least give's us time to save up for the next one.
on November 28, 2011
I was impressed with the customer service. I normally purchase extended warranties, but rarely had to use them. This service was for a Garmin GPS Forerunner 305. I was VERY impressed with this company associated with Amazon.
on May 13, 2014
This is very good to have incase anything happens to your electronics. If you are the kind of person that may drop your phone frequently or are prone to spills, the canopy 2-year accidental protection plan is truly a must have!
on October 16, 2010
I have used these kind of replacement plans in the past and have liked most of them. This one is not an exception and they went above and beyond my expectations to make sure I was satisfied with their service.

I purchased this with a GPS unit and they sent me an email on what to expect. Then they sent me the plan by mail which covered all the details that I needed to know if I ever have any problems with my GPS unit.

A few days after I got the plan in the mail I got a phone call from a representative of the company who was very courteous and gave me the option of going over the plan with him. He then asked if I had any questions and made sure I was comfortable with my purchase.

This has been a positive experience and if this is any sign of how I will be treated if I ever have a problem with my GPS unit they deserve 6 stars. I highly recommend this to anyone who is considering adding a replacement plan onto their purchase.
on October 21, 2010
I bought the N.E.W. warranty to put my mind at ease after purchasing a refurbished Magellan GPS. After returning 2 GPS's for bad pixels on the screen, the third was a charm. After using the GPS for 18 months, pixels again failed on the Magellan. I searched but could not find the paperwork I received with the warranty. I call N.E.W. and they asked for the order # when I purchased it. Lucky for me I save all purchase Emails in a file folder. They instantly emailed me a return UPS label. I sent the defective GPS in and soon received an Email with an Amazon gift code for the entire purchase price. They did give an option to have a check mailed to me. As cheap and this warranty cost, I will always use N.E.W. to protect my investment.
on September 26, 2012
I purchased a Garmin GPS from Amazon.com. I was concerned that if something happened to my GPS and it was damaged, I would lose the money that I paid for it. Luckily I was offered a Canopy Protection Plan that would cover any damage for the next two years for a small fee. This is an excellent plan and I would highly recommend it for anyone purchasing an expensive item.
on February 1, 2013
Great looking program and protection plan. They contacted me the day after I purchased the extended plan and emailed me a copy of their detailed policy. Very professional and easy to understand.
on October 5, 2012
I feel secure in the knowledge of owning a 2-year Accidental Protection Plan for my GPS. One cannot be too careful if the GPS is damaged in anyway. It arrived promptly.