Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Asurion 2-Year GPS Accidental Protection Plan ($150-$175)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $150-$175|Change

on May 22, 2012
I've had to use this warranty once as my GPS decided to stop functioning correctly. Upon making the claim, it was a no questions ask process. I sent them my broken item, and within a few days a check was mailed to my residence. These warranties are a little bit more expensive, but even with that said, they offer a wonderful product.
on January 18, 2011
I have always read "not" to bother with extended warranties, and I have always ignored that suggestion. I purchased an extended warranty from National Electronics Warranty for my GPS unit. It failed after a year and a half. Contacted National Electronics Warranty. They sent me the information on how to return it to them. They day they received the UPS package I was emailed a gift card for the original purchase price. Excellent service and follow up. Electronics fail, do yourself a favor purchase an extended warranty and make sure its from National Electronics Warranty..
on August 10, 2013
Don't normally get an extended warranty of any kind. Some reason I added this to my GPS I purchased. Felt a little bad that I spent a little extra for something like this protection. But, here I am about 10 months into owning my GPS and it fell between the seat and floor and when I moved my seat...CRUNCH!!!. One call and ALL was taken care of! I was not even finished talking with the girl on the phone and my shipping label was already in my email. about 48 hours later, my gift card for full purchase price was in my email also! New GPS on the way!
UNBELIEVABLY EASY!!
on February 22, 2016
We purchased 3 of the Canopy 2 year protection plan for 3 devices we ordered over the holidays. Although we haven't had to use the protection plan yet to replace any items, it is a huge relief knowing that our devices are protected if something happens. Kids will be kids, and sometimes things break, but with this Canopy Protection plan, we will be able to replace our children's favorite devices without any hassles. Very affordable protection plan.
on June 29, 2014
I purchased this insurance for my new $51 TomTom GPS because it's a two year insurance policy. Never can tell what will happen in two years. I purchased a two year insurance policy on my last purchased TOMTOM, and it cracked a week before the 2 yr term expiration while I was in Orlando, FL. It was replaced immediately at H H Gregg in Orlando, FL with a new TomTom and another 2 yr policy for free. My first TomTom cost me $100+ new and the insurance policy was $14, so the savings was greatly appreciated
on January 11, 2014
This was my second Garmin, and now I have one for each car. I don't expect anything to go wrong with the new one, but I bought peace of mind with this policy. I hope I never have to use it, but the price was reasonable, and I'm clumsey. If I ever use the policy, I will report what happens.
on February 28, 2014
This appears to be a goo d plan for the accidental incident that might happen. So far I haven't a need to use the plan, but is seems that it would be inexpensive insurance for the inevitable accident that could happen.
on June 11, 2013
Bought this for the GPS I bought over Amazon. Customer Service contacted me immediately to thank for the purchase and let me know that information and answers are available shall I have any questions or need to use the protection plan. So, far haven't broken the GPS, so haven't seen CANOPY is actions, but I hope it will work well.
on March 21, 2014
Ok my product broke and I filed the claim, but they wont sent me a mailing label to get the item back to them.... A wasted warranty and now I'm out my product too, since it broke. Canopy is no longer responding back to me. Where's Amazon's support in this? There is not any,
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2013
Purchased this additional protection because a friend purchased a similar electronic device and it no longer worked due to getting wet. He wished he had this addtional protection. When I purchased the device I made sure I had extra protection.