5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy Extended Protection Plan
I needed to transfer the registration as this was a gift order. The transfer registration was very easy. Canopy's representative was very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. It was also wonderful to have the experience of speaking to an individual from the USA. Overall, I rated Canopy as excellent.
Published 22 months ago by groundhog

1.0 out of 5 stars Review from someone who has had to use it
So far the reviews have been about those who feel protected but hope they don't have to use the warranty. Like all of you I felt great about having this warranty as a back up for the performance of the Dyson vacuum I purchased. I would not have purchased the vacuum refurbished with only a 6 month warranty without the additional comfort of a warranty.

The...
Published 21 months ago by Jenjen1021

1.0 out of 5 stars Review from someone who has had to use it, November 21, 2012

The comfort quickly disappeared when I tried to file a claim for the vacuum. The company told me there were no repair shops close to me and referred me to one about 45 minutes away. He gave me incorrect store hours and as it turns out he had referred me to a repair center that no longer accepted claims from this company due to lack of payment!

I called back and explained my situation and was told they would try "harder" to find a repair facility in my area. Two days later I was contacted and told me vacuum would be exchanged due to no repair facilities in my area. I live in a major city; this sounded very concerning to me that the company did not have relationships with anyone in a major city.

Another two days passed and I was contacted again. This time I was told I would be refunded for the purchase price of my vacuum. I also requested a refund for the warranty as it had been useless. The cs rep argued with me and told me I wouldn't be getting the refund if it were not for the warranty. I explained I never would have made the original purchase without the warranty; both of which have completely failed to meet my needs. Due to my needing this service after 90 days of purchase Amazon was not able to refund me however the cs rep at Canopy referred me to Amazon to collect a refund.

I contacted Amazon and was advised of the 90 day policy which I questioned due to my inability to use the product within 90 days of purchase. The warranty started after the 6 month Dyson warranty ran out. There was no way for me to have known this would be my experience within 90 days. Amazon conferenced me back in with the warranty company who again was so excited to tell me they would refund the vacuum price. However upon asking for the refund of the warranty I was quickly met with a no. I requested a supervisor and was again met with no. The misinformation between all associates spoken with and their inability to provide service that they have offered makes me rate this as a 1. If it could be a ZERO it would be. Just a warning for anyone considering this product I would call and verify coverage in your area AND call the shops they claim to have a relationship with to verify validity of their claims. Lesson learned, will never purchase again. Nor will I recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy Extended Protection Plan, October 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars No Fuss, March 13, 2014
frank calder (Oxford, Connecticut, US) - See all my reviews
Easy to work with, extremely helpful. Great job. I recommend CANOPY. what else can I say
that I recommend CANOPY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic So Far, September 17, 2012
I've just recently bought a new vacuum and am immensely pleased with it, but while unpacking it at first I though there was something wrong with it. So I went through and made sure my warranty was all set up through Canopy. It was remarkably easy and I hope bodes well for any future correspondence I may have to have with them. (On a side note I was being silly and the piece wasn't supposed to be attached where I thought it was supposed to be :)) Five stars so far....

4.0 out of 5 stars Insurance for a Robot Vacuum, September 10, 2012
I don't normally buy extended warranties, but did for the Neato XV-21 robot vacuum cleaner. I read mixed reviews on this vacuum and was concerned that it would fail just after the 1 yr. warranty. I hope I don't have to use this "insurance" protection and that it will be available in the event I do. It is not that expensive and does minimize the risk.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, December 23, 2012
After making the purchase of the plan a very nice young man called to ask if I had questions about my purchase. It was a nice follow up. I am hoping it won't be necessary. So far so good...

5.0 out of 5 stars Extended warranty for Eureka Vacum Cleaner, August 14, 2012
The price for this is really affordable and well worth it. This is a two year extended warranty on a Eureka Vacum Cleaner, that I bought from Amazon.
Ironically, I hope that I never have to use this warranty, but I feel "better safe than sorry." As always, great service from Amazonn !

5.0 out of 5 stars REST EASY, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Canopy 2-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Plan ($ 0-$50) (Misc.)
I purchased this 2-Year Floor Care Plan at a very reasonable price, and it is at least 800% better than the manufacturer's warranty. I can "REST EASY" knowing that my product will be repaired/replaced should it break down. Thanks CANOPY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves the day!, July 23, 2012
I purchased Canopy Extended Protection for my new refurbished Dyson Vacuum. As much as I trust dyson, I only get a 6 month guarantee on the vacuum, so it was awesome to be able to have canopy cover it when the guarantee is up. Purchased the 2-year care protection plan for $60 which isn't a bad price in case something happens to my vacuum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stars are for availability, June 12, 2012
(ASIN: B005VGNFTG) What can I possibly say about insurance protection that I hope never to have to use. It is for two years, which you already know, and the price seems fair. At the time of receipt of the email Canopy sent me, I made no effort to read the fine print, nor have I rectified that situation now.
I do trust that Amazon will not knowingly contract with a company that takes its customers to the cleaners. Will catch up on my reading a.s.a.p. And shame on me for the delay, which I do not advise.

Rate and Discover Movies