5.0 out of 5 stars good, affordable protection
good customer service goes along with this product; would recommend to others. responsive to my concerns and very affordable coverage.
Published 22 months ago by S. Hochsteter

It's been over a month and I haven’t got my protection plan. I've tried e-mailing over and over with no response. Don't buy from this company. I think my only option left is disputing this charge with my credit card company. I think thats the only way I can get my money back that this point.
Published 23 months ago by Lee R

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered over a month ago, havn't recieved my Protection plan by mail or electronic mail., December 13, 2012
Lee R (San Francisco) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars No Information, December 7, 2012
John G (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
I paid for this protection for a Christmas present. I received an acknowledgement of payment but I don't have any idea who to notify if a problem develops after the gift is made. No information on who to contact and what is covered and what is not.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Received, December 23, 2012
MoodyRed (Hillsdale, MI, United States) - See all my reviews
I never did receive it! It may be a good thing for those who actually got it. I will change the rating if I ever get what I paid for.

1.0 out of 5 stars A TOTAL hoax!!!! A Can of Peas if you ask me!, July 17, 2013
TT (Beverly Hills, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this "protection" for an Electric Kettle Chef's Choice 677. Less than 6 months later, it failed to function and I approached Canopy who refused to touch it saying that it was covered by the manufacturer's warranty and that I have to send it back to them. That cost me $16 to ship back the appliance to Moose Droppings, PA or wherever it had to be sent for repairs. I don't expect them to refund me.
Canopy's Customer Service informed me that when the one year manufacturers warranty is up, the kettle protection plan would be covered for ONE YEAR only by Canopy!!
THAT, IN MY BOOK IS FRAUD!! And Amazon is allowing this to happen? It's outrageous!
Pity we don't have the equivalent of the Trade's Descriptions Act in this country so we can deal with these kind of false statements!
A damn shame!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, July 18, 2013
the only thing more than the manufacture's warranty it covers is power surges. so when my 4-month old food processor broke (the bowl cracked), they wouldn't do anything about it. waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 year appliance protection plan, January 13, 2013
I bought my son a Kitchen Aid mixer. Canopy offered a 2 year protection plan for 29.99 that I purchased. He never received the plan in the mail. I wrote the company 3 different times asking them to send my son a copy of the plan and they never have sent it nor have they responded to my requests. I would like a total refund of my money and will do everything I can to get it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Canopy, March 2, 2013
I purchased this protection plan when I got my stand mixer last year. I have yet to receive any documentation on exactly what is covered. When I complained, the company did nothing about it. Don't buy this warranty.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 months since purchase and have yet to get my protection plan, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Canopy 2-Year Kitchen Appliance Protection Plan ($100-$125) (Misc.)
I bought the protection plan over two months ago and have still not received anything regarding the plan. They have not given me any information on what I need to do if something goes wrong with my appliance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Canopy Protection - Don't do it!, December 5, 2013
Don't buy these plans! You have to register on a separate website, and when I tried to register my purchase with the registration number provided by Amazon, the code did not work. Then it is now your responsibility to phone call these guys to get registered. Forget it unless you have a lot of time on your hands. Amazon should not be promoting this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars two year?, March 19, 2013
My big boss rapid wave oven broke five days after I got it,called the canopy phone number and was told the oven was not covered the first year.Had to send back to the big boss for any replacement or service.It's only a one year plan after the first year of the plan that comes with the unit.so it's only a one year plan not two!