5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy 2-Year DVD/Media Accidental Protection Plan
I purchased this plan with an X-Box 360 game that was very expensive. The protection plan is very inexpensive, and I hope I never have to use it, but anything Amazon has to do with has always been great for me.
Published 12 months ago by Moe Skeeto

3.0 out of 5 stars CANOPY
I MISUNDERSTOOD THE ADD FOR IT AS BEING PART OF THE MICROSOFT SERVICE [AND NOT A SEPARATE COMPANY]. OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED IT.
Published 19 months ago by DREAM TOWN

5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy 2-Year DVD/Media Accidental Protection Plan, August 1, 2013
Moe Skeeto (Knoxville, TN) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to have, April 30, 2014
Protection plans are always a smart idea, even if you're the most careful person ever accidents still happen, I usually get them because I like to have that protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, March 27, 2014
I always make sure we are covered with a protection plan when we buy high dollar items. This is well worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars You don't get what you pay for!, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Canopy 2-Year DVD/Media Accidental Protection Plan  ($75-$100) (Video Game)
I got what I payed for! It was what they said it would be. All the extras where average at best!

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 year extended warranty., March 23, 2014
Simple, covers what it is supposed to, with added peace if mind.
especially using a workout board, easier on the replacement. longer peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars hassle free, March 21, 2014
My son's Disney infinity got scratched. Easy no hassle this company took care of me with reimbursement of Amazon gift card of my original purchase price. Thank you so much you rock! No complaints here they are awesome and inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 years for 5 bucks, March 21, 2014
Gman (California) - See all my reviews
Bought this warranty a couple of months ago for my new copy of Cod Ghosts, had it refurbished but I was still having problems with it reading and they gave me a full refund through a gift card. Great Warranty 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars canopy 2 year plan, March 8, 2014
Thank You for offering this type of coverage for your products. Its really nice to know that when you spend alot of money on a product, and there is an accident, that you can replace the product. It gives you a little piece of mind knowing you do not have to spend more money to replace the product. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection, January 21, 2014
The protection you can get for such a reasonable price. You will have peace of mind to cover your media in case of an accident.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, January 14, 2014
Haven't had to use it yet but it's nice knowing we have it if we need it. Hopefully we never will!

Rate and Discover Movies