5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome plan.
My organization bought this to cover our new Acer projector because it will be subjected to dangerous environments. THe information on our plan was delivered promptly and i was contacted by a representative to confirm I had gotten the info I needed. Great plan so far!
Published 21 months ago by Mason W

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad buy.
The offer for this protection is not bad. A good deal. The only draw back was the order process. I thought it was coming in the mail. A bit of confusion, the order comes via your email and then you must activate.( I had to call the customer service with the product not Amazon to activate.) Other than that it is okay insurance coverage.
Published 15 months ago by M. Joseph

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome plan., September 28, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Plan !, September 27, 2012
I purchased an expensive "graphing" calculator for my grandson several days ago from Amazon and was offered the Canopy Protection Plan for a very reasonable price. Much to my surprise two days later I received a phone call from an actual person !! I was thanked for purchasing the protection program and asked if I had seen the email that they had sent to me confirming the purchase. I had not ....and so they immediately resent the confirmation notice that I would need if the calculator had "an accident". The man I spoke with was polite and so very helpful. At this time I would certainly suggest getting the Canopy Protection Plan to insure that your investment lives through the High School Years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy coverage, September 12, 2012
It was really nice to be able to purchase additional protection for an item I was unsure would work well. I was able to quickly purchase an extended warranty that will cover the product I purchased without any additional hassle. I appreciate that it was offered through the Amazon.com website as it made it way easier to find the coverage I needed. It just popped up when I was making the purchase. Thank you for making it easier to find what I needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad buy., April 13, 2013
This review is from: Canopy 2-Year Office Product Accidental Protection Plan  ($125-$150) (Office Product)

Rate and Discover Movies