5.0 out of 5 stars Good plan
Bought a watch that broke after a month and we bought this at the same time. We got the money back for this watch thanks to the plan and got to keep a broken watch
Published 16 months ago by Caroline

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered plan but never received paper Work
I ordered my watch and the plan a few months and never received my paper Work for the protection plan got the watch and its amazing never owned an Invicta before I've had so many complements on the watch it resembles a Rolex I've been told but if anyone from Amazon could help me get my paper Work for my plan id appreciate it
Published 21 months ago by Larry

5.0 out of 5 stars Good plan, November 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, January 25, 2013
The people who offer this protection have been absolutely fantastic to work with! We bought one watch, had to send it back, cancel that coverage and then get the new coverage (as the new watch was a bit more expensive). They helped us get the first one canceled quickly and sent us a link to purchase the new one. They have been very helpful! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, March 14, 2013
I gave my seiko solar watch an inordinate amount of time to try to hold a charge and keep time. When I finally gave up, I was over a month past the Amazon return period. Thankfully, I purchased the canopy plan and getting reimbursed was a piece of cake! The representatives were very friendly and it took less than 5 minutes on the phone to get the process started. I'll definitely purchase the plan for the replacement watch!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered plan but never received paper Work, May 18, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Protection Plan, December 17, 2012
This was a waste of money. I ordered this almost 3 months ago and never received a certificate or any paperwork about my protection plan. I e-mailed them twice never heard back so I filed a claim against them. I would never purchase a plan through them again. Also I would not recommend this to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great low cost added warranty protection., October 11, 2014
Great value for adding warranty protection for you personal effects. I purchased mine for the extra protection on my solar powered watch. I have used it once already and Canopy sends you a prepaid return label and performs fast repairs. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy, December 12, 2012
Mazon11 (Winston-Salem, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
It just made sense to purchase a protection plan with my ne watch. No matter how good the quality may be for any product there is always the chance that something could go wrong. This plan is the essence of protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, June 11, 2013
We are sure glad we purchased this plan for my husband's new watch. Hopefully, we never have to file a claim, but since the watch maker seems to be out of business, we felt more comfortable with this plan in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have the plan... NOW HOW DO I REGISTER?!?!, December 18, 2012
I am sure the protection is great, haven't broke my insured item to find out, but I haven't been able to register my item, the process was complicating for me and the email codes they keep sending me dont't work....

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't Received Anything!, March 11, 2013
I haven't received anything in the mail for this product. I purchased this along with my Invicta watch. I hope that I have the 2-year protection even though I haven't received anything.