Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 10, 2013
Great option for wear and tear on a watch, but it doesnt covered accidental damage. So if you are more concerned about scracthing or cracking the face, this warranty wont help you. But if you have a bad luck streak of broken wrist straps or dials not working, this is for you.
on November 6, 2013
Bought a watch that broke after a month and we bought this at the same time. We got the money back for this watch thanks to the plan and got to keep a broken watch
on January 25, 2013
The people who offer this protection have been absolutely fantastic to work with! We bought one watch, had to send it back, cancel that coverage and then get the new coverage (as the new watch was a bit more expensive). They helped us get the first one canceled quickly and sent us a link to purchase the new one. They have been very helpful! Thank you!
on April 25, 2015
I bought a chronograph watch along with a 2-year Canopy protection plan, and after a couple of years the chronograph function stopped working, though the watch continues to keep time correctly. Not realizing I was a little bit past the end of the protection period, I called Canopy yesterday. The person with whom I spoke was very friendly and helpful. When he found that my protection plan had very recently expired he spoke to his supervisor and got approval to cover my watch anyway! He arranged for me to receive an email that same day with an Amazon gift card redemption code for the original purchase price of the watch plus a little extra to cover sales tax. (I received it a few hours later.) He also told me not to bother sending them the watch, but instead asked that I donate it to charity since the main functions still work. This person and Canopy definitely went the extra mile! I ordered my new watch today and this time I also bought a 3-year Canopy protection plan to go with it.
on October 11, 2014
Great value for adding warranty protection for you personal effects. I purchased mine for the extra protection on my solar powered watch. I have used it once already and Canopy sends you a prepaid return label and performs fast repairs. Highly recommended.
on September 24, 2014
this is a hard review to write because I admittedly did not have to use it. This 5 star rating is simply for their persistence in getting you set up, the ease of getting you set up, the price, and just the fact that is far as extended warranty companies go they appear to have everything together in terms of how everything is set up ready to go in the event that you may have a problem.

I very simply want to state that my watch did not break during the time. That I had it so I cannot offer you any advice on what happens after your watch breaks, however based on how responsive and how professional it was to set everything up they seem to be as legit as they come. That's only my opinion
on March 14, 2013
I gave my seiko solar watch an inordinate amount of time to try to hold a charge and keep time. When I finally gave up, I was over a month past the Amazon return period. Thankfully, I purchased the canopy plan and getting reimbursed was a piece of cake! The representatives were very friendly and it took less than 5 minutes on the phone to get the process started. I'll definitely purchase the plan for the replacement watch!
on November 6, 2015
I sent my watch in for repairs, and received it back repaired 5 weeks later! I emailed without any response, and called twice but they couldn't give me any info to where my watch was. I tried to track it on their site, but that didn't work.
on June 11, 2013
We are sure glad we purchased this plan for my husband's new watch. Hopefully, we never have to file a claim, but since the watch maker seems to be out of business, we felt more comfortable with this plan in place.
on December 12, 2012
It just made sense to purchase a protection plan with my ne watch. No matter how good the quality may be for any product there is always the chance that something could go wrong. This plan is the essence of protection.