4.0 out of 5 stars Protection Plan
I bought a protection plan for a juicer that I order about a week ago. I received a conformation email with the instruction how the p,an works. They also have very good customer that gave me a call to make sure that I received thecomformation email and if I had any questions about the plan.
Published 19 months ago by dg404336

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't hold your breath
Appears as though there was a disconnect in getting it activated at first, but they finally took care of it.

Cannot comment on performance of warranty when needed- yet.
Published 16 months ago by OLD-GUY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Protection Plan, September 12, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars extra for little, August 1, 2013
frame42 (roseville, ca United States) - See all my reviews
I purchase this extra protection for an electronic appliance, a programmed blender, that was being replaced because of surge. Even if this replacement is destroyed for same reason as original, this low cost protection will cover its replacement value for far longer than manufacturer warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars No worries about breakdowns!, April 6, 2013
I purchased this 3-year Canopy Protection Plan for a Panasonic microwave I recently bought. The microwave is operating fine ...
so there's been no need to call on the coverage to this point. But the Plan is all-inclusive and will be there if needed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warranty, March 28, 2013
Not positive it is an actual warranty. but it appears great, but won't know until we need to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars necessary for modern appliances!!!, February 28, 2013
I RECOMMEND!!

I was reluctant to buy this appliance... but the warranty made the difference and allowed me to purchase!!!

Worth the confidence to buy...!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, February 27, 2013
I wanted to be protected against break downs on a product I intended to use every day. I haven't had to use it yet but looks like it will cover many of the usual problems that occur with household appliances. I got it to cover my esspresso maker. It was $60 and that is not an amount of money I can afford to spend regularly. Plus, the machine was a return/used one so I may not be able to get another one for that price again. It is worth twice that if bought new. Hope it covers as claims and I don't have to worry about what to do if it ever breaks down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Review, February 23, 2013
I purchased for a remanufactured blender. I figuired that since warranty is sold through Amazon and the low cost that the warranty would be at least a reasonably fair value. Once purchased purchase confirmation was immediately received. Customer service agent was easily availble to answer some follow-up questions. The down sides are that actual customer reviews of service for warranty failures are not available. The other down side is that full warranty details are not disclosed until after purchase. At the discreation of Canopy the warranty is limited to actual repair or replacement or refund up to the value of the initial purchase of the purchaded item/unit. an inexpensive warranty for 3 year protection, even if coverage limited up to purchase cost of the unit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't hold your breath, December 20, 2012

Cannot comment on performance of warranty when needed- yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Initial registration process took too long., November 7, 2012
A. Sav. (Washington DC area, United States) - See all my reviews
I just received my new appliance and the 3-year Canopy protection plan. To get the plan in force, I went to Canopy's website to register my appliance. However, their website dropdown menus did not have an option for "microwave oven" nor "Panasonic." This forced me to identify my appliance as "other appliance" from "other" brand. I was able to put my appliance detail into a notes section. When I pressed the "enter" button to complete the registration process, the website responded with an error message that they did not have enough information about the appliance and instructed me to call the 800 number. After five minutes on hold, a phone representative answered and confirmed to me they did in fact have everything they needed about the appliance and my registration was complete. She then apologized for the website problem. The representative was pleasant and efficient. However, the overall process would have been much better if the website had just worked correctly and saved me the call hold time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warranty, October 27, 2012
It is worth it to have the peace of mind. Won't know how good it is unless I need it. Most of it done online. Finished registering it and the appliance by phone. Customer rep was great and only took about 5 minutes. I recommend this!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›