4.0 out of 5 stars I hope it is OK
Since I haven't tried to use the extended warranty, I do not know if there will be a problem. However, I am concerned after the WRONG instructions were emailed to me from the company and I was treated as being stupid when I contacted the company because I followed their emailed instructions! I hope their actual service is better if I need it.
Published on May 22, 2012 by Ideas&Opins

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not receive this product.
I did not receive this with my TV. I have written about this once before. The next step is to get it taken off my account if someone does not respond to my request. I have not received any part of this protection. I should have some kind of paperwork to prove that it was purchased.
Published 24 months ago by F. Walton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I hope it is OK, May 22, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not receive this product., January 2, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars No Protection Plan documentation or confirmation from Canopy, December 30, 2012
I paid for the 3 year protection plan over a month ago, however, I have not received any information or confirmation regarding this protection plan - not very good customer service!
At this time I do not know if I have a protection plan in place, although I have paid for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Pushy, August 14, 2012
CPHenly "cphenly" (Richmond, Virginia (USA)) - See all my reviews
I bought an inexpensive protection plan for a relatively cheap piece of electronics, and the company has already contacted me four times, including by phone, pestering me for feedback, offering extensions, and so on. This is bordering on harassment to my mind, and I am now quite sorry I bought the plan. This review is entirely about their "customer service"; I have had no need to try to use the plan, and so I cannot comment as to their actual service should the need arise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small price for a lot of protection, March 24, 2013
Haven't had to use it yet but seems easy enough and the price was right!! can't beat the piece of mind Thank you Amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Insurance plan, March 15, 2013
Tough to rate unless you have to use it... so far, so good. I've yet needed any plan like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection, March 11, 2013
Just like real estates most important tenet, location, protection is one that is important to me in ensuring my purchase is protected and gives me peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 21, 2013
Great Product
Great Product Thanks and would buy again
Will return for more merchandise I give it five stars definitely for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Warranty, February 9, 2013
Price was great. Have not had to use it but it is there if I need it. I buy protection plans on my electronics all the time. Have had to use them on Modems and routers.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEED MORE TV PROTECTION, GET THIS ONE, January 28, 2013
Although I have never had to use this coverage, it sounds great. The price is more than reasonable. I usually never get extra coverage on any products I have bought. The reason I did this time, because the new televisions are much harder to fix, than they really need to be. The technology now a days, are complicated. I read all the coverage's, and they seem to cover just about everything. I would recommend this tv protection plan. It is the one to buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›