5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased
Published on August 14, 2012 by McKeaver

3.0 out of 5 stars A little pricey
Extended warranties do provide some relief and a sense of security. Because I had no manufacture history regarding product reliability and repair history, this seemed like a reasonable purchase. However in retrospect it seems a little pricey when considering both the price of the product being "insured" and the price of the actual warranty. Only time will...
Published 8 months ago by D. Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased, August 14, 2012
Wow, that was easy. My daughter cracked the screen on her Android Tablet and all I had to do was call Canopy with the product details and my warranty # and they sent a label for shipping (free shipping for me) and I send it off to them for repair. If they can't fix it then they give me the $ to purchase a new one. Talk about user friendly and hassle free. So glad I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warranty and support so far!!, July 19, 2012
I purchased a refurbished tablet and called Canopy about coverage before I ordered. They could not have been more helpful. The people on the other end of the line are people! Not robots or automated like similar companies. They really seem to have a firm grasp on what they do and how to convey that to their clients. Hopefully I never have to use the warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
This review is from: Canopy 3-Year Tablet Accidental Protection Plan ($1250-$1500) (Personal Computers)
Half the price that best buy wanted to charge for the geek squad version of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased this warranty for a Lenovo twist top laptop, February 25, 2014
Michael L Thompson (West Des Moines, Iowa USA) - See all my reviews
Maybe I am wrong/dumb for purchasing the enhanced warranty but it allows my to sleep more comfortably at night. One reason I bought the extended warranty was I consult a little and since I am in/out the chance of dropping the unit increases over if I usa just a citizen and maybe I would just take the rig from my bedroom to the bathroom and maybe upstairs...or a trip if it's a. Long one but I have an iPad so kind of negates the need for the heavier laptop unless I need remote control of the laptop. The last few big electronic purchases I have made via amazon I have made I have always purchased the warranty and I have yet to use any of them which to me is a good thing! but I have some clients that want no warranty of any sort! nothing nada zip and to date none have been burnt as the only units to go down for my have been boxes with warranties like Cisco smartnet and so on.... It's a crap shoot at best, just ask yourself can I afford to replace the unit and not miss a beat, so with me I paid $1k for my laptop and I actually financed it via Aamazon's 12 months no interest so I guess I could have just financed another rig but that begins to add up...enough of me typing...I guess just flip a quarter!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy Insurance Protection, December 20, 2013
It sounds and appear to be an excellent value for the three years coverage - I used Square Trade protection and it was very good - somewhat slow in delivering answers - everything was fixed as requested

4.0 out of 5 stars canopy 3 year tablet protection plan, September 15, 2013
I haven't had a need to use it yet. but if I do I have canopy protection plan in my corner.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed with this company, September 3, 2013
I had a question and talked to customer service. They were easy to contact, knowledgeable about my problem, eager to resolve and very courteous and patient. Fully resolved in my favor with one hassle free call. Less expensive than other plans and offers more. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy is great!!, May 2, 2012
GREAT SERVICE - they called to confirm - they are very professional and very good at follow up. Canopy has a great price for what is offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy instructions, December 28, 2012
I hope I never have to use it. I do like the explanation or the web page saying what all I need to file a claim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Return Excellence!, November 6, 2012
Reviewed my purchase and deided the item was the wrong one. Since I had purchased this warranty with CANOPY, I also asked that this money be replaced in ful.. Amazing! No questions asked and full amount was given back. I did return my item a.s.a.p., but knowing that this was the most hastle free situation I am glad to say that this was the best I have ever had. I will most definatley look for this future warranty/service agreement from CANOPY with all of my future purchases.

Rate and Discover Movies