Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

80%
20%
Service plan term: 4 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 600-$700|Change
Price:$76.48+ Free shipping

on January 26, 2013
this rating based on initial experience of getting the product. I never received the insurance contract- only a SAMPLE copy in an email attachment. I had to call 3x's, to get an find out where the product was and when it was activated. The canopy staff was pleasant but not informed. All in all I would not recommend this product. Hopefully now that I have already paid for it- that should I need it- it will actually cover the problem.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2013
Spending as much on a camera as I did, it only makes sense to buy the protection plan even if I never use it
on January 16, 2013
Anyone who purchases and electronic devide and doesn't extend the protection in my opinion lacks a few brain cells. And Canopy is one of the best out there.
on January 11, 2012
when i tried to register my nikon camera online for warranty, nikon replied that the serial number is not of their series, that the camera might be a gray market product.
i did not want to return the camera, it being waterproof, etc., what i wanted.
when i emailed my problem to the canopy people, i was assured the camera would be covered.
i have peace of mind for any problem that may crop up in the future.
on December 28, 2013
I found when my camera broke that this protection plan, I had purchased two years ago, I had purchased passed the 30 days and therefore was not valid. After one phone call and one email explaining the situation, they honored my protection plan and after I sent my broken camera to them reimbursed the value of the camera (at purchased time) into my Amazon account. No fuss, no harassment, all politeness. Amazing customer service. I will definitely buy my next plan with them.