5.0 out of 5 stars Who wouldn't?
Anyone who purchases and electronic devide and doesn't extend the protection in my opinion lacks a few brain cells. And Canopy is one of the best out there.
Published 19 months ago by Janilee M. Russell

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
Published 19 months ago by paulvanslooten

5.0 out of 5 stars Who wouldn't?, January 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing customer service, December 28, 2013
I found when my camera broke that this protection plan, I had purchased two years ago, I had purchased passed the 30 days and therefore was not valid. After one phone call and one email explaining the situation, they honored my protection plan and after I sent my broken camera to them reimbursed the value of the camera (at purchased time) into my Amazon account. No fuss, no harassment, all politeness. Amazing customer service. I will definitely buy my next plan with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately would buy again, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Canopy 4-Year Camera Protection Plan ($700-$800) (Electronics)
Spending as much on a camera as I did, it only makes sense to buy the protection plan even if I never use it

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, January 26, 2013
this rating based on initial experience of getting the product. I never received the insurance contract- only a SAMPLE copy in an email attachment. I had to call 3x's, to get an find out where the product was and when it was activated. The canopy staff was pleasant but not informed. All in all I would not recommend this product. Hopefully now that I have already paid for it- that should I need it- it will actually cover the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars good coverage, January 11, 2012
when i tried to register my nikon camera online for warranty, nikon replied that the serial number is not of their series, that the camera might be a gray market product.
i did not want to return the camera, it being waterproof, etc., what i wanted.
when i emailed my problem to the canopy people, i was assured the camera would be covered.
i have peace of mind for any problem that may crop up in the future.

Rate and Discover Movies