Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

80%
20%
Service plan term: 4 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 250-$300|Change
Price:$47.25+ Free shipping

on January 26, 2013
this rating based on initial experience of getting the product. I never received the insurance contract- only a SAMPLE copy in an email attachment. I had to call 3x's, to get an find out where the product was and when it was activated. The canopy staff was pleasant but not informed. All in all I would not recommend this product. Hopefully now that I have already paid for it- that should I need it- it will actually cover the problem.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2013
Spending as much on a camera as I did, it only makes sense to buy the protection plan even if I never use it
on January 16, 2013
Anyone who purchases and electronic devide and doesn't extend the protection in my opinion lacks a few brain cells. And Canopy is one of the best out there.
on January 11, 2012
when i tried to register my nikon camera online for warranty, nikon replied that the serial number is not of their series, that the camera might be a gray market product.
i did not want to return the camera, it being waterproof, etc., what i wanted.
when i emailed my problem to the canopy people, i was assured the camera would be covered.
i have peace of mind for any problem that may crop up in the future.
on December 28, 2013
I found when my camera broke that this protection plan, I had purchased two years ago, I had purchased passed the 30 days and therefore was not valid. After one phone call and one email explaining the situation, they honored my protection plan and after I sent my broken camera to them reimbursed the value of the camera (at purchased time) into my Amazon account. No fuss, no harassment, all politeness. Amazing customer service. I will definitely buy my next plan with them.