5.0 out of 5 stars So far very pleased

1.0 out of 5 stars Not porvided what advertised
Published 15 months ago by Bill Bruder

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So far very pleased, September 8, 2011
I purchased this extended warranty for a tv that I purchased. It was a good price but I was reluctant to purchase it on line. I will say this, I received a phone call the very next day asking if I had any question about the policy, she was very nice and offered any assistance if I needed any, she emailed me the specifics of the contract and instructions on how to make a claim. Unfortunately we had to return the tv within a few days, when we called about a refund for the extended warranty they were very helpful and said no problem they are processing my refund now. Believe it or not I'm a pretty techy guy who has never ordered anything online, so far my experience with canopy and amazon has exceeded all of my expectations.

Updated 9-14-2011...

Received my full refund for this product, Thanks canopy for being easy to deal with and so understanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 5, 2013
This is a great product, I have not had to use it, so I would have to hold off until then to review. But they have very good customer service and within a day after purchasing I received emails from there team in reference to my purchase and all the details of program. I had contacted them before purchase to check on coverages and additional questions I had and they took the time to explain everything to me and made me feel totally comfortable about making this purchase for my tv.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hoping it pays off if needed, October 18, 2012
Sard "sard" (Kansas City, MO) - See all my reviews
I purchased this warranty for a Sony KDL46EX645 46-Inch 1080p 120HZ Internet Slim LED HDTV. They were very responsive in sending me the initial contact and agreement information right after my purchase. I called them after 2 weeks because the TV went out. They were very nice on the phone and easy to contact but their coverage only begins after the manufacturer's warranty. They transferred me to Amazon returns and I was able to resolve my issue that way. As far as a review of the actual Canopy Protection it's difficult for me to determine how they will do if the same type of thing occurs after the first year. I will keep my fingers crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Customer Service, August 15, 2012
Product: Canopy Protection Plan - 4 Years

I purchased a refurbished Panasonic Plasma from Amazon and needed a protection plan. After comparing prices and terms among various competitors, I decided on Canopy for several reasons, as outlined below.

1. Customer Service - You will receive a call from Canopy several days after purchase ensuring your satisfaction. In addition, they will answer any question you have regarding the terms and conditions of the purchased plan.
2. Applicability to Refurbished Items - After speaking with an Amazon Rep, Square Trade and Canopy seem to be the only competitors available. Unfortunately, Square Trade is currently unable to provide a protection plan more than 2 years for refurbished items. Canopy provides up to 4 years with the sole condition that the refurbished television include a manufacturers warranty (most manufacturers will still provide warranty to refurbished items, albeit at a shorter term).
3. Terms - The terms are significantly more practical and useful than other protection plans. Canopy will attempt to fix your television, and if unable to do so within a particular price range, will provide a check in the amount of the protection plan range.

Overall, Canopy seems to have professional customer service. I will update and/or change this review if/when I begin a claim.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not porvided what advertised, April 10, 2013
The ad stated I would recieve a paper (hard) copy as well as be able to view on line. After order was complete it stated only an online version was forthcoming. I attempted to download the the online version but each time I only got blank pages. Paper or hard copy is important as in four years many things can happen to computer storage and the like. It's really not ethical to advertise one thing and not deliver. Bill Bruder

5.0 out of 5 stars Have not, January 12, 2014
Have not had to use it yet Hope we never have to use it That would mean we have had troublr with the TV

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good!, January 11, 2014
Michael (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought it , I have it . It's good. 4 years . Protection you want for your product you purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not used yet, but good so far, April 5, 2013
I haven't had to use this service, but I received a call to ensure my plan was registered. Hopefully I won't need to use this as I really like my TV, but I'm comfortable knowing I have the protection and anticipate a very helpful experience. So far I give 5 stars to promote the product and have no reason to knock the rating.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad deal. No deal., December 10, 2012
After repeated attempts, I have been unable to get a hard copy of the insurance policy...or protection plan...detailing what coverages are provided and other such normal information.
Many promises; no action. I would like to cancel this purchase and get a refund if possible. I have lost faith in their ability to provide the protection....whatever it is...in a satisfactory way.
This was purchased as a gift to go along with my purchase from Amazon of a 55inch Samsung TV. I cannot...and will not... recommend this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DEAL ON THE NET!!, July 11, 2012
jr (West Palm Beach, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I FOUND THE CANOPY PROTECTION PLAN FOR MY NEW LED 46" HD TV ON THE AMAZON WEBSITE WHEN PURCHASING THE TV.

COMPARED TO OTHERS AVAILABLE, CANOPY WAS THE BEST DEAL - THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY!! ALSO LOVED THE PART ABOUT THE IN-HOME REPAIR.

THEN THEY CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY! HOW TERRIFIC IS THAT?

HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO USE THE PLAN BUT I KNOW THAT IF I DO, I WILL BE MORE THAN SATISFIED.

J RUBIN