5.0 out of 5 stars IMMEDIATE CONTACT WITH CUSTOMER, EVEN BEFORE TV DELIVERY!, August 11, 2012
This CANOPY 5-YEAR PROTECTION PLAN is being rated before having to avail myself of any covered services that the plan provides. I was immediately (next day after purchase) contacted by CANOPY. The representative clearly described all of the plan's many coverages. She answered several questions I needed to undertand about how to use that plan. This was a $2K plasma TV purchase, and I felt that the full FIVE YEAR coverage was worth the money. I normally do not buy extended coverage plans. But five years is a long time, and I've never owned a plasma TV. So, the "peace of mind" is worth what I paid. And, I hopefully won't ever need to use it. But, the plan covers lots of issues NOT covered by the competition, and for a longer time. READ THE FINE PRINT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BUY ANY PLAN. Some companies just give you a secure feeling. CANOPY does that for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really glad I did, August 15, 2014
JaciV FaN (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canopy 5-Year TV Protection Plan ($2000-$2500) (Electronics)
I purchased this warranty on my Samsung LED TV (Samsung UN55ES8000 55-Inch) back in 9/2012. I usually am the person who doesn't get extended warranties on products,but in this case,I'm really glad I did. 5/2014,my TV started having problems where it would turn on/off endlessly. I dug up my extended warranty info,contacted them by phone,and they walked me through everything seamlessly. They simply confirmed my purchase information and address,then they got me in touch with a local contracted TV repair specialist.

WIthin a week,my TV was fixed and I never had to worry about a bill. The cost of the repair would have cost more than the price I paid for this warranty plan. Thank you Canopy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 7, 2013
I haven't needed to use this product yet, so there's not much that I can say about it from experience claiming an item. However, I called their customer service beforehand, and they were both knowledgeable and very professional. More to the point, they confirmed that there is no limit on the amount of money that they will spend on repairing your TV - a policy not frequently found in their competitors! I am very happy knowing that no matter how many times my TV requires a several-hundred dollar repair, Canopy will always be there for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plan on paper, September 22, 2012
I purchased this for my Samsung UN60ES7500. I really hope that I never have to use the service, but having the service for 5 years is great peace of mind. The last two flat screens I purchased have experienced problems, so it's better to be safe than sorry. If I have an issue that requires using the Canopy Protection Plan, I will be sure to update my rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy protection plan, November 20, 2012
The service (customer contact) was very quick and reassuring. I feel that I have made a good choice for protecting my 3D flat screen TV.

Rate and Discover Movies