Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Asurion 3-Year Musical Instrument Accidental Protection Plan ($100-$125)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%
Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $100-$125|Change
Price:$16.00+ Free shipping

on July 25, 2012
This was the wisest Christmas purchase I made last year.I thought"A kareoke machine for an eight year old might take a lot of abuse, so it might be a good idea to get the insurance since it was offered and reasonable." My grandson wasn't able to pick up his gift, so I dropped it off at his dad's for the next time he came over.New Years Eve fireworks in the neighborhood burned down dad's house and all the kids gifts with it. Parker was the only one whose gift was covered. I wasn't sure they would pay under the circumstances, but they were so nice and the check was quick in coming.
on July 13, 2012
I just purchased the 3 year protection plan for a wireless headset I use as a fitness instructor. I haven't had to use it yet, but the company has been very thorough so far. Within minutes of completing my purchase on Amazon I received an e-mail confirmation directly from Canopy with all the necessary instructions for how to use the plan. Several days later Canopy called just to make sure I actually received the e-mail confirmation.
on March 11, 2012
The M-Audio 88es keyboard works well, and I am happy with it. But so many reviews target it as cheaply built, and prone to breakdowns. I felt that the Conopy Protection plan was a necessary expense, and I hope I never need it. They were very polite, very customer oriented, and they pay the freight if the unit fails within three years. Good enough for me!
on August 9, 2012
I would like to take the time and write my buying experience with Amazon and Canopy Protection. The product I purchased was not only the product I was looking for but also saved me money on that purchased compared with other sites. The other would be Canopy Protection, not only was there price reasonable but the coverage for 3 years on my product was well worth spending the extra cost.

Thank you Amazon.com & Canopy Protection
on July 25, 2012
It was a great experience talking to a customer service representative. In a few days I got my full refund back without any problems. It is a very smart desicion to get CANOPY for my musical instrument. Thank you
on December 7, 2014
This is a great plan to have when you want assurance that your products will be protected. I actually received a call from them to confirm my purchase of this plan and they were very pleasant over the phone. Considering I baby my gear, I considered not purchasing this, but I figured to play it safe in case something happened that wasn't my doing.

See 1 answered question