Project Runway 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Come As You Are 20 designers must go in front of Heidi, Michael, Nina and Tim to make a case why they deserve one of the 16 coveted spots this season. Once they are chosen, the 16 designers barely have a chance to celebrate before being awoken at the crack of dawn with one…
2. My Pet Project This year's unconventional challenge lives up to its name when the designers arrive at a pet store. When Tim informs them that they will find all the materials they need inside, they quickly realize this is their opportunity to show the judges how they can…
3. Go Big Or Go Home The designers are broken into teams of two to create a design that's larger than life--their models are stilt walkers! In the first ever outdoor challenge, the runway show is held outside in New York for all to see. Kim Kardashian serves as guest judge.
4. All About Nina The designers quickly realize they are in for a tough challenge when it is revealed the Nina Garcia is their client! The stakes are raised as Nina tells them she will wear the winning look to an important industry event. Marie Claire's editor-in-chief,…
5. Off The Track Season 9 of the Emmy-nominated competition reality series where each week budding fashion designers face challenges and elimination as they compete for cash and prizes.
6. The Art of the Matter Season 9 of the Emmy-nominated competition reality series where each week budding fashion designers face challenges and elimination as they compete for cash and prizes.
7. Can't We All Just Get Along Season 9 of the Emmy-nominated competition reality series where each week budding fashion designers face challenges and elimination as they compete for cash and prizes.
8. What Women Want When Heidi introduces nine men on the runway, the designers are stunned. But they quickly breathe a sigh of relief when Tim reveals that the men are not their models--they will be designing for their significant others! Actress Malin Akerman serves as guest…
9. Image Is Everything The designers are treated to a special performance from their new client, an up-and-coming band. Broken into two teams of four, the designers are charged with creating a look that will establish their as image-makers.
10. Sew 70's For the Piperlime.com challenge, the designer's are going back in time. The 70's will serve as inspiration for this week's challenge.
11. This is for the Birds Exotic Birds serve as the inspiration for this week's L'Oreal Challenge. The designer's must really step up their game when Tim reveals that during judging they will go head-to-head with one other designer putting one in the top and one in the bottom during…
12. The Finale Challenge The judges want to see their visions as designers so they challenge the contestants to create a mini-collection. Actress Zoe Saldana serves as guest judge.
13. Finale Part One Tim Gunn travels to the homes of the finalists to check in on their progress before they head back to NY.
14. Finale Part Two Things get off to a bumpy start for the final designers as they frantically get ready to show at fashion week. With fair warning to step up their game, the designers make every minute of preparation count. Guest judge, fashion designer L'Wren Scott, weighs…
Project Runway: Season 9 - Sneak Peek Let the sewing, stitching and snickering begin as Project Runway kicks off its ninth season on Lifetime on Thursday, July 28 at 9PM/8C. Each episode features more couture creations and fashion flubs than ever as the designers compete to show at New York…
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn|
|Supporting actors||Michael Kors, Nina Garcia, Rachel Roy, Rosy Byrne, Betsey Johnson, Anthony Ryan Auld, Anya Ayoung-Chee, Joshua McKinley, Kimberly Goldson, Becky Ross, Bert Keeter, Viktor Luna, Laura Kathleen, Bryce Black, Olivier Green, Carla Barrucci, Chelsea Blackburn, Bojana Draskovic|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Katie Abiad, Sasha Alpert, Alicia Bean, Jeanne-Marie Bremer, Jane Cha Cutler, Jen Chu, Elise Chung, Sam Cotler, Will Davidson, Lynsey Dufour, Lisa Fletcher, Gil Goldschein, Louis Daniel Gonzalez, Kimberly Goodman, Ciji Goodrich, Desiree Gruber, Tim Gunn, David Hillman, Andrea Ivory, Karen Kennedy|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Order process confusing. I now have duplicate orders. Be careful when ordering videos for viewing. Amazon you need to reaffirm orders to avoid unwanted or accidental ordering. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Ron
Rating this "one star" because I will never, ever, ever watch it "streamed." I want it on DVD as are all the other seasons I purchased (on DVD).Published 15 days ago by cromanof
Will this ever come out on DVD? I have the first 8 seasons and not everyone wants to download. Why not put on DVD also is 2 yrs old or more?Published 2 months ago by L Whitson
I am really enjoying watching Project Runway without commercials while I am on my eliptical:)Published 3 months ago by carmen durkin
Anything PR is awesome for me. I love watching these young designers be so creative under such pressure.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer