True Life 8 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. I Can't Have Sex On this episode of True Life, you'll meet three young women who are desperately searching for solutions to the chronic medical conditions that make sexual intercourse unbearable. Will they find relief? Or be forever frustrated?
2. I Have a Paranormal Ability On this episode of True Life, you'll meet young psychic mediums who must battle non-believers. Can they prove that their sixth sense is the real deal and not a joke? Find out on True Life: I Have Paranormal Ability.
3. I'm an Albino On this episode of True Life, you'll meet three young people struggling to fit in because they were born with no pigment in their skin, hair and eyes. Can they embrace the challenges of their condition and lead normal lives?
4. I'm Addicted to Food On this episode of True Life, you'll meet two young women so fixated on food that it's now destroying their health and their future. Can they put an end to the gluttony before these addictions end up consuming them?
5. I Have a Fetish What if the way you got turned on seemed freakish to most people? On this episode of True Life, you'll meet two young people struggling to fit into a world that doesnt always accept their unusual sexual obsessions.
6. True Life Goes On: Where Are Your Favorites Now? In this special episode we're catching up with some of your all-time favorites. We'll show you who's reached new highs, who's hit new lows and who's story took a shocking twist.
7. I'm Too Young For My Boyfriend 18-year-old Swayze lives with her parents, while her boyfriend, parties all night with his friends. 16-year-old Christina and her boyfriend Warren were tight until he turned 21 and started going out every weekend without her.
8. I'm Going to Skatopia Welcome to Skatopia, an 88-acre skater's paradise that's full of extreme ramps & bowls, where anyone's invited to camp out, skate, enjoy over-the-top parties, and live without almost any rules or supervision.
9. I'm Passing as Someone I'm Not What if you spent every minute of every day lying about who you really are? On this episode of "True Life," you'll meet two young people trapped in a web of deceit as they try to conceal their true identities from everyone.
10. I Have Too Many Siblings Two young people overwhelmed by families that are filled to the brim with lots of other young people. Mary babysits a house of 11 siblings, Camille and her 14 siblins deal with their parent's divorce.
11. I Have an Embarrassing Medical Condition Allyssa has Tourette's Syndrome, & her verbal outbursts & sometimes dangerous physical ticks invite unwanted attention. Krystal suffers from excessive sweating & only wears black, bulky sweatshirts to hide the sweat-stains.
12. I'm Allergic To Everything How would you feel if you could die just because you ate a few morsels of the wrong food? On this episode of True Life, you'll meet two young people with allergies so severe that every meal is a dangerous threat to their health.
13. I Hate My Roommate What if you were stuck living under the same roof with someone you could no longer stand? On this episode of True Life, you'll meet two sets of incompatible roommates who've finally reached the breaking point.
14. I Can't Get Over My First Love For many of us, there's nothing more painful than a broken heart that comes at the hands of a first love. On this episode of True Life, you'll meet two young people in desperate straits as they deal with the ones that got away.
15. I'm the Big Girl Holley Mangold, a 370 pound, former high school football lineman, is going for Olympic Gold. While older brother Nick suits up on Sundays with the New York Jets, Holley has emerged as one of the USA's top women weightlifters.
16. I'm Being Sent Away By My Parents On this episode of True Life, you'll meet two rebellious young men being shipped off into strict, alien environments aimed at correcting their defiant conduct once and for all.
17. I'm A Sugar Baby On this episode of True Life, you'll meet three self-proclaimed sugar babies struggling with the consequences of taking cash and gifts in exchange for the pleasure of their company.
18. I'm Trying To Be Straight On this episode of True Life you'll meet two young people who once considered themselves gay... and now are doing everything they can to be straight.
19. I'm In The Marijuana Business In this episode of True Life, you'll meet three young people grappling with the highs and lows of trying to make a living in the marijuana business.
20. I Have Narcolepsy Julie and Katie are two young women suffering with Narcolepsy and Cataplexy. Narcolepsy causes extreme sleepiness and Cataplexy causes sudden muscle failure. You'll see how these two women cope with and treat their conditions.
21. I'm a Textaholic What happens when text-messaging takes control of your life? You will meet two young women, Loren and Kristin, whose texting habits are interfering with their daily lives and hurting those closest to them.
22. I Have a Hot Mom Two teenage girls have to deal with mothers who are obsessed about their own physical appearances, as well as their daughters'.
23. I'm Losing My Sight Three young people are doing their best to cope as their worlds are suddenly plunging into darkness. Hereditary disease, genetic conditions, and medical procedures gone terribly wrong are causing them to lose their sight.
24. I'm Being Cut Off By My Parents Two young people deal with parents who think it's high time to give their freeloading offspring a swift kick out of their nests. Heather and Alex's parents want them to be independent, but can they make it on their own?
25. I'm Occupying Wall Street Viewers get an inside look at the political movement that has quickly become a phenomenon. Young people are expressing frustrations about what they perceive to be an overly cozy relationship between the government and big banks.
26. The Theriot Family: The Riot in the Bayou The story of an outrageous family in Southern Louisiana with a no-holds-barred approach to dating, fighting, and partying.
27. The Theriot Family: The Riot in the Bayou 2 The Theriot family is back! Sex, partying, and playing in the mud are a way of life for the Theriots, but their family bond comes under fire as Kathleen and the gang begin to come of age.
|Producers||Marshall Eisen, Betsy Forhan, Jim Fraenkel, Ross Jeffcoat, Jordan Ross, Jeff Schneider, Dave Sirulnick|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|