Total Drama World Tour 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Walk Like An Egyptian Pt. 1 New season, new rules: Total Drama is back, and this time it's international! Chris and Chef are flying competitors all over the world (in a huge decrepit plane) to compete for a million big ones.
2. Walk Like an Egyptian Pt. 2 Now that the competitors have been separated into three teams (Team Victory, Team Amazon, and Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot), Chris gives them their next challenge - a race to the Nile.
3. Super Crazy Happy Fun Time Japan As the teams begin to gel - or not, in the case of the wildly different girls that make up Team Amazon - Chris announces that the competition's next stop will be Japan.
4. Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better The frozen tundra of the northern Yukon. The challenge: jump ice floes across a frigid waterway, then pull a dogsled to collect your teammates and race to a finish line, all without freezing to death!
5. Broadway, Baby! New York City. Teams must get baby carriages from the Statue of Liberty's crown and race them through Central Park.
6. The Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Water The Aftermath Studio. Geoff co-hosts with Blaineley because Bridgette's in the competition, unlike the Peanut Gallery of disgruntled almost-rans - Trent, Justin, Sadie, Katie, Beth and Eva.
7. Slap Slap Revolution The German Alps. The teams are dumped into avalanche territory and have to sing softly or risk a 'song-alanche.'
8. The Am-AH-zon Race! The Peruvian jungle. Heather is miserable, still smarting from the Leshawna beat-down and missing a tooth to boot!
9. Can't Help Falling In Louvre Paris - the city of love, and of the Louvre. Chris has hidden pieces of the world's most famous statues throughout the world's most famous museum, and the teams scramble to find and assemble the statues in the museum's renowned pyramid court.
10. Newf Kids on the Rock It's an exciting homecoming for Chris, back to his birthplace on the East Coast of Canada and the storied Grand Banks of Newfoundland.
11. Jamaica Me Sweat In the plane en route to Jamaica, DJ is sure his luck has changed. With lucky fish Irene at his side, nothing can go wrong. Little does he know he's outlived his usefulness with Alejandro.
12. Aftermath II: Revenge of the Telethon The Aftermath Set. Tonight Geoff and Bridgette (and their annoying co-host, Blaineley) have a huge task - they need to raise $500,000 so Chris can refuel the plane and get everyone out of Jamaica!
13. I See London... The refueled airplane finally makes it to London - and with DJ gone, only two teams remain!
Celebrity Manhunt Celebrity Manhunt is Total Drama's animated spoof of entertainment magazine shows like E-Talk Canada and TMZ.
|Director||Chad Hicks, Keith Oliver|
|Starring||Emilie-Claire Barlow, Clé Bennett|
|Supporting actors||Katie Crown, Megan Fahlenbock, Marco Grazzini, Carter Hayden, Phill Lewis, Scott McCord, Stephanie Anne Mills, Annick Obonsawin, Peter Oldring, Christian Potenza, Rachel Wilson|
|Producers||George Elliott, George Elliott, Brian Irving, Tom McGillis, Jennifer Pertsch, Dave Sharples|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is the third, and to my mind the best, of the Total Drama animated series. Vain and sadistic host Chris McLean leads 15 fame-hungry teenagers on the reality TV trip of a... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Hatbox Dragon
it is amazing but it made me by it twice and charged me for it and now i dont get my money back. otherwise it is the best ever.Published 15 months ago by Brooklyn Rose Le Mieux