Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Can't Stop Won't Stop
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 22, 2016
Great album! But the case was broken
on February 2, 2016
Love love love.
on November 29, 2015
Good album
At Christmas-time we like to stuff our kids' stockings with little odds & ends including techie gadgets, movies, music CDs and such... A couple years ago, The Maine was one of the bands that moved to the top of our daughter's playlist so we purchased this 'album' for her and it was (and still is) a big hit.

Since then, access to the Amazon Music Cloud has been a gigantic bonus for us all! This set of songs, along with every other CD or MP3 download that we have purchased from Amazon since like 1999, has become available to be uploaded to the Cloud -- and we have taken full advantage of that opportunity.

Now we can access this set of music and all the other music we have purchased from anywhere we have 'net access. Just outstanding!

If you are a fan of this music, then we highly recommend this 'album' and the Amazon Music Cloud service to all. Excellent.
on May 18, 2013
CD purchased for our 17 year old granddaughter of her favorite music group. She loved the songs on this album. One of her favorites.
on May 14, 2013
Wonderful CD. the case was in OK condition. Great purchase for the small amount of money spent! Would buy it again.
on May 25, 2011
I bought this album as a gift to my friend. It's not available in our country, so she's crazy about owning her favorite album by her favorite band.
But we both love this band, and I really enjoy how fun their lyrics are.

It's a very good band, and I'm probably going to buy another "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" soon, and this next one will be mine ;)

Oh, and I can't stop dancing while listening to 'Everything I Ask For', 'Girls Do What They Want', and 'I Must Be Dreaming'. This last one is amazing. I'm going crazy with it right now.
on March 24, 2011
What great "new"group,enjoy their tunes immensely .Looking forward to their next project.Terrific Drums,Guitars AND GREAT MELODIES,WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?
on September 27, 2010
Love almost every song on this album, I've practically burned out my iPod listening to it again and again!
on June 27, 2010
I first heard The Maine on an online webseries called BETA Records TV- the performance they did on it really impressed me. A week later, I had this cd, and I just can't get enough of these boys! Thank you BETA!