5.0 out of 5 stars Sensual~Classy~Funny
I started watching this film with a hope for the best, expect the worst attitude. My-oh-my was I delightfully surprised at how well put-together this film is. Here is a movie in which its lead players, played by Sheetal Sheth and the stunning and gorgeous Lisa Ray, actually have chemistry together on screen.

This movie will certainly make any straight woman...
Published on August 4, 2010 by Lara Croft

3.0 out of 5 stars I want more!
After seeing I cant think Straight (4 Stars!) and the world unseen (3 Stars!) I have to say I love the actresses and their struggles. Love the director. As far as LGBT movies I cant think straight is in my top 10 for sure. Only down side is it definately leaves you with an extreme desire for more. More story line, more sex, more of anything! But hey we cant have it all...
Published on January 10, 2011 by Yvonne The Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensual~Classy~Funny, August 4, 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)

This movie will certainly make any straight woman say: "I can't think straight" when they are done watching the film. I love the setting, the differences in culture, and the cute jokes. I watched the making of this movie and Lisa and Sheetal really looked like they were having a great time making this film. I will recommend this movie to anyone that is curious in seeing a classy and sexy lesbian film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lesbian Themed Movie Ever!, March 23, 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)
Not only was this movie hilarious but it was sexy and beautiful as well. As an Arab woman myself I can identify with both characters and understand how hard it is to be gay in Arab culture. This was a hilarious spin on such a difficult subject and I was in love with both actresses by the end of the movie. Gorgeous! You will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Submerged in Bliss, September 6, 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)
After working 12 hour days, I look forward to going to my small, cozy room and relaxing. I decided to watch "I can't think straight" two nights ago and then "The World Unseen" last night. These films are inspiring and breath-taking all at the same time. I cried and laughed; every sense engaged. The cinematography is absolutely stunning and the colors on the set are vibrant! I cannot take my eyes off of Lisa Ray and Sheetal Sheth; extremely talented women that engaged my heart and spirit. I think I am in love with these beautiful women (who isn't? :) ).

Shamim Sarif is changing lives throughout the world and I am very thankful to have come across her films. I will be a fan for life! Do not hesitate to buy these films and add them to your collection. These will be definite favorites to watch over and over again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm...., April 14, 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)
I really enjoyed this movie. Very entertaining. Well-crafted as a whole. Funny. The entire cast is WONDERFUL... the mother, the sisters, the men... yep, all of 'em. Lisa Ray and Sheetal Sheth are SUPERB. I felt Leyla's coming out scene was very moving - particulary her father's reaction. I do not like Leyla's line to her mother, "Well I don't accept it!!", however. I think this is a key moment in the film to think about....

I look forward to watching Lisa Ray and Sheetal Sheth in future performances. They commited fully to their characters and it is easy to see why audiences project their characters onto the actresses. They did a really good job.

I hope with all my heart that Lisa Ray heals completely from her cancer. She's a beacon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Movie!, February 13, 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)
This is a very funny movie with a serious topic. You will actually learn something about the culture of the Middle East. I loved the accents :) The actors make this film very special; their chemistry is beautiful. You simply have to watch this movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 19, 2011
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)
This is an excellent lesbian romance movie. I wasn't sure when I purchased this movie if it was going to be good or not, but it surpassed what I thought about it within the first 20 minutes. It addresses how taboo being homosexual still is in many cultures and dealing with family and friends that may look at it is a bad thing. I would highly recommend this movie to anyone that enjoys lesbian romance movies with some humor thrown in for good measure. One of my new favorites...

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Lesbian Romance Film, November 29, 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)
I absolutely LOVE this film. The characters have chemistry and depth, they're beautiful (which is hard to come by in lesbian cinema...I'm just saying), the story line is believable enough and quite frankly the "intimate" scenes are rather nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful love story, March 23, 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)
This movie was absolutely beautiful. Wonderful acting, great love story of defiance and how difficult it is sometimes to just follow your heart. Both women are lovely, intense actresses and I could not look away for the duration of the movie. The cinematography was wonderful, the scenery magical, and the themes of rebellion, love, following your heart, and ultimately being happy with who you are make this an inspirational film and a must-see!

5.0 out of 5 stars i cant think straight, March 14, 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)
If you ever wanted a movie that makes you laugh and think about how certain issues are thought about in a different culture, than this is your movie. The funny part is that the movie transcends culture basis and really makes you look at family dynamics all around with humor and patience. A love story with ups and downs but a happy ending of being true to yourself and your loved ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, October 15, 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight (DVD)
I found this movie very refreshing. It is a change from all of the crap that is out there. I found it very real and though the actors aren't your typical Angelina Jolie (as widely known) they were great and beautiful (more like gorgeous). I recommend this movie as well as Shamim Sarif's The World Unseen; they're both great stories.

I Can't Think Straight
I Can't Think Straight by Shamim Sarif (DVD - 2010)
$22.99 $17.99