Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 22, 2010 12:26:37 PM PDT
Shags says:
I can't wait for this book to come out! I have tasted many of Jenn's recipes over the years and can't believe what she can whip up using vegan ingredients. Her creativity extends into many areas, from her writing to her acting, and her cooking to her food photography -- YES - she took all the photos, too! If you like her blog, you will LOVE the book! I understand that the release date is being moved up to Christmas Day based on the interest generated from the advance publicity. To see a copy of publicity piece (with two yummy recipes and tantalizing photos), visit http://www.PlanningForLife.info/VeganizeThisPromo.pdf

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 6:10:48 PM PDT
I can't wait, either! I love her blog,
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 22, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions