Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Angels Advocate forum

Can't wait for this album !!!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 11, 2010 7:45:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 11, 2010 7:50:01 AM PST
Latmore65 says:
This Is slated to be released on March 23rd 2010.
It contains remixes from "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" including the Angels' Cry duet w/ Ne-Yo , "Up Out My Face" remix featuring Nicki Minja to name a few. Will not contain "I Want to know What love Is" , or Obsessed" remixes, frankly obsessed remixes or not that song has been on every compilation album to date any-ways. I keep hearing rumors that it is to include DVD w/ remix videos never know?

Posted on Feb 13, 2010 7:49:59 AM PST
P. Kim says:
Is the song 100% suppose to be on this CD? I am going back and forth about getting the single on I tunes, but if it is released on this CD, I'll wait.

Posted on Mar 9, 2010 6:49:09 PM PST
She gave 100% to the Olympic Soundtrack, I highly doubt it will be on this album. I got the single and love it and will love this re-mix album as well. Strange haven't heard any info for this album and it's almost time for it's release. I really hope there won't be delays....

Posted on Mar 10, 2010 7:12:50 PM PST
Mark Twain says:
I can't wait either!

Posted on Mar 13, 2010 11:50:33 AM PST
S. Morris says:
I'm positive I heard 100% was going to be on this CD, it's odd to still not have an album cover...Can't wait for this, memoirs was by far my favorite album last year.

Posted on Mar 13, 2010 12:11:58 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2010 12:13:03 PM PST
S. Morris says:
Ok there's not even a release date up anymore and target(the exclusive retailer) has removed it from their website...rumors' that it's been cancelled after poor single performance. The albums done so I hope they release it anyways, there's a couple collabos I can't wait to hear.

Mariah has done the performances, the appearances and released some great videos in support of this album, It's just a tough time for the R&B vets, Usher's feeling it too(Janet as well). At this point in Mariah's career, having solidified her status as one of the most successful musical artists PERIOD, it's not about the sales so much as it is the music, and I believe Memoirs is a pinnacle Mariah album.

If worse comes to worse though, we still have Jump Smokers vs. Mariah Carey to look forward to!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2010 6:47:22 PM PDT
Adrian says:
Jump Smokers???

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2010 7:05:45 PM PDT
Adrian says:
By the way, that's too bad 'I Want To Know What Love Is' won't be on there. Tricky said he wanted to do some things to it to make it really cool. Too bad.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2010 7:12:50 PM PDT
S. Morris says:
They're an electro-dance-pop remix group. They had the best Obsessed remix on Memoirs and have been recruited by Island to remix the entire Memoirs album. It's scheduled to release this May, their debut album is also coming this year.

Check out their Obsessed and H.A.T.E.U remixes below(Not Mariah obviously, but their Russian Roulette remix is also excellent).

Posted on Mar 17, 2010 10:36:06 PM PDT
E. Kramer says:
I went to Mariah's concert in Columbus Ohio about a month ago. She mentioned this album and said it came out on March 30th. I love her so much and hope that she doesn't put this off. I am looking forward to the next chapter of Betcha Gon Know.

Posted on Mar 23, 2010 6:38:17 AM PDT
S. Morris says:

Officially cancelled...

Posted on Mar 28, 2010 2:47:38 PM PDT
Mike Burt says:
Thank God this got canceled. Why would you rehash the same material and expect people to buy it when they didn't buy Memoirs?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Angels Advocate forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 28, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Angels Advocate
Angels Advocate by Mariah Carey (Audio CD)
5.0 out of 5 stars (2)